Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am struggling to know who it will be but Rooney is looking more attractive because we need a firefighter he's been putting out fires for two years. Lampard worries me does he have the steel? Kovac? Unknown quantity in this league.

Not sure what to think now. Our situation in the league gets worse every minute. We need a manager who will somehow get a tune out of this squad and quickly. Not sure some of the names currently on the table are capable of making a quick impact and may need time to get results. Unfortunately we now do not have the luxury of time

Any manager with football brain can set up his team to park the bus and counter attack.
It is an easiest way to score and not to lose.

Just passion is not good enough lol

Not sure what to think now. Our situation in the league gets worse every minute. We need a manager who will somehow get a tune out of this squad and quickly. Not sure some of the names currently on the table are capable of making a quick impact and may need time to get results. Unfortunately we now do not have the luxury of time

well we have two weeks so i’m that sense we do but it’s gotta be right

I'd have Rooney right now, loves the club knows what the fans want knows what we need and wouldn't allot [Poor language removed] like this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.