Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldnt give a chuff about Duncan tbh

You want to have a go at him thats fine.

But again
WE COULD & SHOULD HAVE SCORED 3 GOALS TODAY.

Doesnt matter who the manager on the line is , them chances where created and should have been tucked away.

Yeah same with plenty of games this season should we of kept benitez then?

I dont care about making chances that you don't score, I care about scoring the chances.

As I said before you might say "we could of scored x, you and z chances then we'd of won" but villa could of scored their chances they missed and we'd of just lost 4-3.

Could of, should of, would of doesnt put points on the board scoring goals and wining games does and thats what villa did today, we didn't and if we'd of been playing till next week we still wouldn't of.

I dont care about making chances that you don't score, I care about scoring the chances.

As I said before you might say "we could of scored x, you and z chances then we'd of won" but villa could of scored their chances they missed and we'd of just lost 4-3.

Could of, should of, would of doesnt put points on the board scoring goals and wining games does and thats what villa did today, we didn't and if we'd of been playing till next week we still wouldn't of.
So whats the answer oh wise one ?

Btw
Villa had 1 cast iron chance & scored.

Mina missed the target with 2 free headers with the goalie stranded and Dom missed from 6 yds .

But ye lets blame the stand in manager on the line.

His big mistake was not wearing an extra lucky wristband today. The great Goddess Fortuna took umbrage at this insult, and chose to take out her anger by propelling Aston Villa to a spectacularly fluky victory.

Duncan will now have to sacrifice one of his prized pigeons to appease the gods and propel us to an unlikely run for the Europa Conference league.

The big question now is, will he be man enough to lop Spotted Richard's head off for the greater good, or will he choose to protect his prized cock at all costs?

View attachment 153009
Not speckled Jim!

His fault today was the shape. 442 was never going to work against that Villa team. It's not defensively that it didn't work, it just doesn't enable us to build any moves.

If it's Rooney, then maybe he stays, but if he wants to be the manager one day then for the good of his own career he needs to move on

I love him, want him to succeed, but he needs to learn. He's already 50. He needs to decide whether he wants to ever be a manager or if he just wants to continue as a coach.

Said it myself earlier mate and I hated benitez and wanted him out but, it's hard to use the excuse that Mina missed two today etc when the Benitez acolytes used those excuses we laughed at them.

So whats the answer oh wise one ?

Btw
Villa had 1 cast iron chance & scored.

Mina missed the target with 2 free headers with the goalie stranded and Dom missed from 6 yds .

But ye lets blame the stand in manager on the line.

So did we win then? No we didn't.

This is like Martinez telling us we won the possession stat so we should be happy.

I could of won the lottery tonight and became a millionaire If I put the right numbers on but I didn't so im not.

The answer is we need a progressive manager who plays a modern style of football with the idea of getting the most out of the players we have. Not playing 442 and bang it long.

We need to play 433 push the full backs forward and the opposite wide forward on the flank to the one were attacking down needs to push into the box in order to support the striker with a runner from the midfield arriving late. With the second midfielder supporting and the third can push back into the cbs so he can either press the ball if it breaks or drop back creating 3 across the back and helping against counter attacks. Then when in defence you can almost shift to a 451.

Thats personally what I'd be looks for someone to do with this team.

Would have thought that after all the crap under Benitez Ferguson would have realised that two in the middle of the park doesn't work for us, how wrong I was. Ferguson got it wrong today.

Was thinking this myself until he explained Allan had recently had COVID.

Even if he does play with a 3rd CM, Gomes is always liable to disappoint, Gbamin has looked shaky (understandably), Delph well... And Onyango is fresh.

Was thinking this myself until he explained Allan had recently had COVID.

Even if he does play with a 3rd CM, Gomes is always liable to disappoint, Gbamin has looked shaky (understandably), Delph well... And Onyango is fresh.

Thing is though mate if he's on the bench then he's fit enough to play, if he's not fit enough then put someone on the bench who is. Saying that though when Allan came on he looked busy and got about the pitch so why not start him.

Thing is though mate if he's on the bench then he's fit enough to play, if he's not fit enough then put someone on the bench who is. Saying that though when Allan came on he looked busy and got about the pitch so why not start him.
I think it's just that he probably couldn't have done 90 minutes - my understanding is he only trained once this week

Said it myself earlier mate and I hated benitez and wanted him out but, it's hard to use the excuse that Mina missed two today etc when the Benitez acolytes used those excuses we laughed at them.

If mina had been fit we wouldn't of had to play keane then we wouldn't of conceded so many goals?

Like where do you draw the line? If this was different and that was different then it would of ended up being different, yeah obviously bit it didn't so its not.

As you said I wouldnt let benitez get away with it so im not letting dunc.

What i will say though is i think Ferguson did a excellent job at getting the crowd going this week and it was a fantastic atmosphere.

If mina had been fit we wouldn't of had to play keane then we wouldn't of conceded so many goals?

Like where do you draw the line? If this was different and that was different then it would of ended up being different, yeah obviously bit it didn't so its not.

As you said I wouldnt let benitez get away with it so im not letting dunc.

What i will say though is i think Ferguson did a excellent job at getting the crowd going this week and it was a fantastic atmosphere.

It was crap. Flat as a pancake

Status
Not open for further replies.