Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn’t dominate. Villa scored, allowed us to have the ball and bullied us. For somebody who is all physical and aggression, I thought we allowed Villa to dominate us in that area today.

Despite those couple of chances, I never believed we would equalise.
Duncan Ferguson wasn't playing. And had 4 days to get these gang of wimps who have more games played than points earned to try and produce something.

Duncan Ferguson wasn't playing. And had 4 days to get these gang of wimps who have more games played than points earned to try and produce something.
Yeah but it’s not like he’s just come into the club. He’s also part of this. He has been on the management team through all of the rubbish we’ve been watching under the previous manager.

Maybe if he’d have tried something different today I might’ve thought similar to you, but he essentially set the team up tactically almost identical to how Benitez would have.

Dnot like to criticise the big man but he got it wrong today. The 2 man hss killed us aĺl seson and he should have known this. Onyango or Allan should have started. Dropping of Gordon was baffling as seen by his cameo.
A lot of bluster but very little skill especially in the fist half
He’s clueless. Fist pumping is not a strategy

Dnot like to criticise the big man but he got it wrong today. The 2 man hss killed us aĺl seson and he should have known this. Onyango or Allan should have started. Dropping of Gordon was baffling as seen by his cameo.

That's what baffled me mate, I was hoping that like us Ferguson could see 2 in the middle wasn't working, FFS, Doucoure said it the other week. What made it worse is that he went with a 2 of Doucoure and Gomes against the 3 of Villa.

Yeah but it’s not like he’s just come into the club. He’s also part of this. He has been on the management team through all of the rubbish we’ve been watching under the previous manager.

Maybe if he’d have tried something different today I might’ve thought similar to you, but he essentially set the team up tactically almost identical to how Benitez would have.
I'd like to give him more than a game to make my mind up. Not saying he's the right man. He probably very well isn't. But you'd need a run of games to get an idea. I'd still blame the players. But might get to stage need an experienced man.

I don't think it's the managers fault...our squad isn't good enough. All the bluster isn't going to change that. Worrying times.

One poor marking on a corner did us, so in theory the 2 in midfield didn’t cause us to lose. Also we did have enough chances to at least draw. Perhaps 2 in midfield was a mistake but it wasn’t why we lost. I can see why he went for Townsend more experience and in hindsight he probably did get that wrong, this is a game I’ll give Dunc he will have learnt a few things today and even though I didn’t think we were terrible today, I do expect us to be much better in the next few games.

I'd like to give him more than a game to make my mind up. Not saying he's the right man. He probably very well isn't. But you'd need a run of games to get an idea. I'd still blame the players. But might get to stage need an experienced man.
I personally think it could get very scary if we allow this process to drag on. I can’t see him changing anything drastically in the next couple of games, and I think we’re needing of drastic change.

That's what baffled me mate, I was hoping that like us Ferguson could see 2 in the middle wasn't working, FFS, Doucoure said it the other week. What made it worse is that he went with a 2 of Doucoure and Gomes against the 3 of Villa.

My heart sank when I seen them 2 in midfield, no wonder Doucoure strained something. He mustbe screaming for help in training

Mate. You've just described our squad.
Make no mistake about it. It will have to be a lot of bluster between now and May.

Status
Not open for further replies.