Frank Lampard possible next manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really shouldn’t, but we haven’t done well with foreign managers recently. Maybe we might get a better stint from a British manager, who wants to stick around for a few years, and is worth keeping for that long. Or maybe we won’t?!
Too be fair I think all the managers we’ve had would have liked to stay around for longer regardless of nationality, but we sacked them.
Well , except for Ancelotti obviously.

No I just can't see him being tough enough for the job that's the main reason. On the plus side he does play progressive football and he does develop young players. But he's a big Tory.

I've never understood this thought process. The only way a young manager leaves for a bigger club is if they do well for us. And I feel quite ok with that.
Mate always remember if Everton are doing well there is no better club than us
Period

It’s just the idiots that run us that are the issues
Fans have been so disjointed we need to get together and prove what we are and get on this owner and chairman’s case
Get safe then get this board and owner away from the club

He did a reasonable job at both Derby and Chelsea. He's unpopular with rs fans as well. As a player he was a serial winner. I think Frank Lampard could potentially, be a very good manager for us.
But he didn't do a good job with Chelsea, that's why they sacked him, Tuchel came in at the back of him and won the Champions league.

Get him in Monday morning and start playing some football.

Winners win and losers lose. Lampard is an elite winner and the one to rebuild this squad and the playing identity
As a player so were the likes of Diego Maradona, Thierry Henry, Roy Keane and Alan Shearer

We could do a lot worse than Lampard.

For those who say 'he's a Tory' well the Park End is named after one and for those saying 'he got sacked at Chelsea' well EVERY Chelsea manager eventually suffers that fate under Abramovich. Tuchel will at some point as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.