Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, Martinez's first season was our most enjoyable one in years, but, in our current position, he would relegate us. Unfortunately, and I like the man, his sides seem to have a soft centre, not ideal for a relegation battle. Imagine him trying to get us playing his short passing game when most of our players have little movement and poor control of the ball.
He really would be a terrible appointment.
I'm not particularly advocating it (though if it's between RM and the clueless galloot it's a no brainer).

I'm merely pointing out that you'd be unwise to rule out the club returning for him in the next fortnight, and Belgium's moves to get 'oven-ready' coach Vermaelen in makes that more likely.

Rafael is blameless, wasnt him who injured the players, wasnt him who over the last few years built a shocking squad.
Shame it didnt work out for him, but it wasnt for the lack of trying, something we cant say about his scumbag predecessor.
Wow you really are a real scumbag aren’t you? Ey?

Why? How is he wrong when he says this crisis is 6 years in the making?

Why is he wrong to point out that Benitez put it in on the training ground and Ancelotti didn't?

There's nothing remotely controversial about either claim.
Dave we lost to Norwich who have been dreadful and hadn't scored for over a month. Yes there are systemic issues, a dreadful squad and numerous injuries but a supposedly legendary manager of his pedigree should of been able to tactically devise a method to beat Norwich also got trounced by an abysmal Watford whose starting striker is Josh King . So yeah he's culpable

Dave we lost to Norwich who have been dreadful and hadn't scored for over a month. Yes there are systemic issues, a dreadful squad and numerous injuries but a supposedly legendary manager of his pedigree should of been able to tactically devise a method to beat Norwich also got trounced by an abysmal Watford whose starting striker is Josh King . So yeah he's culpable
No manager gets us up the table with a season of the attackers and our best CB in the treatment room.

Status
Not open for further replies.