Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Failed in all his jobs you obsessed weirdo

Haha if what I've heard is true, he's been sounded out by 3 clubs in 3 different countries. All in their respective top leagues.

Chris is honestly the dumbest so-called football fan I've ever encountered.

Yeah Benitez really failed at Liverpool, Valencia, Chelsea, Newcastle etc didn't he ??

Haha if what I've heard is true, he's been sounded out by 3 clubs in 3 different countries. All in their respective top leagues.

He has a massive PR operation around him, but even with that, I think he will struggle to get a job even comparable to that of Everton football club. Unfortunately, he prays on stupid, gullible, thick people who buy into his divisive nonsense, so unfortunately there will always be that layer of people in society who are pedagogically challenged who will get behind him. It's sad really, but they are beyond help. They remind me of people who join a pyramid scheme. I feel genuine sympathy for them.

Whoever the next manager is needs to realise that all of your creativity cannot come from the wings.

We literally have no other way to get to goal and it's pathetic.

Need a ball carrying midfielder asap or at least one that can retain possession.

Yesterday was just needing someone to put his foot on the ball, calm things down. Move it. Done the leg work winning the ball back.

Get slated...but Harry Winks on loan would've done a trick.

Need a ball carrying midfielder asap or at least one that can retain possession.

Yesterday was just needing someone to put his foot on the ball, calm things down. Move it. Done the leg work winning the ball back.

Get slated...but Harry Winks on loan would've done a trick.

We do I watched yesterday and I hated thinking it Ross Barkley “the rat” would walk into that team, even if he is only half a player these days.

Badly badly need someone who can u lock defences from the middle, we have gutted our creativity, we need to add some badly

Chris is honestly the dumbest so-called football fan I've ever encountered.

Yeah Benitez really failed at Liverpool, Valencia, Chelsea, Newcastle etc didn't he ??

He succeeded at Valencia, although took over a top 2 team in Europe so did about what was expected. At Liverpool, fluked a european trophy on a penalty kick competition. Then spent more than anyone apart from Chelsea and didn't win the league. Left them in an awful rot that Hodgson had to try to sort out.
Chelsea, had the best team in Europe finishing 4th, their lowest finish in years, the fans hated him as his football was terrible. Di Matteo did a much better job with the same players.
Newcastle got relegated and his achievements were then matched by Steve Bruce.

That's his level. Steve Bruce. Di Matteo etc.

He also completely flopped at Inter Milan, Real Madrid and in China. He took over the equivalent of a Manchester City, and had them languishing in mid table. The fella is a complete joker.

Giving the FSW soome leeway at the start was fine but still backing him after that? If you still back him your on the same secret mission that fatpaella bentiez was on

We do I watched yesterday and I hated thinking it Ross Barkley “the rat” would walk into that team, even if he is only half a player these days.

Badly badly need someone who can u lock defences from the middle, we have gutted our creativity, we need to add some badly

While I agree, he's too inconsistent when we do need a steady player.

However...if you said Barkley and Winks on loan until the end of the season...I personally would be calm about our situation

Status
Not open for further replies.