Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a massive PR operation around him, but even with that, I think he will struggle to get a job even comparable to that of Everton football club. Unfortunately, he prays on stupid, gullible, thick people who buy into his divisive nonsense, so unfortunately there will always be that layer of people in society who are pedagogically challenged who will get behind him. It's sad really, but they are beyond help. They remind me of people who join a pyramid scheme. I feel genuine sympathy for them.

The 3 clubs are comparable to Everton in their respective countries.

We do I watched yesterday and I hated thinking it Ross Barkley “the rat” would walk into that team, even if he is only half a player these days.

Badly badly need someone who can u lock defences from the middle, we have gutted our creativity, we need to add some badly
Totally agree

While I agree, he's too inconsistent when we do need a steady player.

However...if you said Barkley and Winks on loan until the end of the season...I personally would be calm about our situation

Yeah we need more numbers, I just thought that we are crying out for that midfielder (maybe not Barkley, but his type).

Got to get someone installed urgently this week with the only objective for this season being to steady the ship and keep us in the premier league. I think it is too much of an ask for Ferguson or Rooney and i am not convinced any foreign managers would be suitable for this type of short term emergency. Lampard may be the best chance now at this point in time with an initial objective of keeping us in the league and then a chance to rebuild the squad in summer for the future if he succeeds.

Staying in the league is all that matters now because we are in total freefall and heading for absolute disaster.

It was Coleman or Kenny.

I agree about Branthwaite. I even said he should have had a 3 man defence. Branthwaite, Keane and Godfrey.

Kenny is a lot better than Coleman now mate. I love Coleman, but he has been a joke this season. Like what he did at Palace is just rank unprofessional.

And I'm not being horrible, but if you would put Keane in your back 3, you are just not learning are you? He shouldn't have been near the team, and we shouldn't have been altering formations to fit him in.

He succeeded at Valencia, although took over a top 2 team in Europe so did about what was expected. At Liverpool, fluked a european trophy on a penalty kick competition. Then spent more than anyone apart from Chelsea and didn't win the league. Left them in an awful rot that Hodgson had to try to sort out.
Chelsea, had the best team in Europe finishing 4th, their lowest finish in years, the fans hated him as his football was terrible. Di Matteo did a much better job with the same players.
Newcastle got relegated and his achievements were then matched by Steve Bruce.

That's his level. Steve Bruce. Di Matteo etc.

He also completely flopped at Inter Milan, Real Madrid and in China. He took over the equivalent of a Manchester City, and had them languishing in mid table. The fella is a complete joker.

He won trophies at Valencia, Chelsea and Liverpool you melt.

Yes he got relegated at Newcastle however he brought them straight up and funny how he's to blame for them going down when he took over in the march of that season.

He's a level above Steve Bruce and the likes but of course you have to be hyperbolic.

Hope this helps

I thought next week was international week so on the basis it isn’t, I’d get someone in asap, let them have two full weeks training and also a week until deadline day

Depends what you class as top 3 leagues. If they are what I think you think they are, then 2 of them are.

EPL, Spain and Germany I think are the top 3 leagues in Europe.

So you are saying he has 3 offers, for sides who have won at least 9 domestic league titles, and having played more top flight seasons than any other teams in those leagues? I am going to say that is not true.

He won trophies at Valencia, Chelsea and Liverpool you melt.

Yes he got relegated at Newcastle however he brought them straight up and funny how he's to blame for them going down when he took over in the march of that season.

He's a level above Steve Bruce and the likes but of course you have to be hyperbolic.

Hope this helps
Do you have a YNWA tattoo mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.