Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly but why waste more millions on the likes of Rooney when come the summer we'll be wanting someone better?

Give it Dunc until the end of the season and roll the dice. We're on the verge of breaking FFP (certainly after sacking Benitez) and our fans want us appointing someone to only then sack and pay em off in the summer, appoint then another manager all whilst blowing £50+ million on transfers.

Totally irresponsible if the club did that.

It’s horrible to say but I’d genuinely just be parachuting Allardyce in until the end of the season. I think Lampard would try and get this lot playing and find that they can’t. Allardyce at least will have no illusions about how crap the majority of these players are and how limited their skill set and desire is. He’s at least bore them into submission on set pieces, that could well be enough to get us the points needed.

We’ve made a managerial appointment just at the wrong time though so now we’ve wasted the majority of the January transfer window, as well as the cash that is down the drain for changing managers.

The people running the club are incompetent, the players are a complete joke but don’t worry it will all be solved by finding a manager who plays 433 and a bit of progressive football.

It’s horrible to say but I’d genuinely just be parachuting Allardyce in until the end of the season. I think Lampard would try and get this lot playing and find that they can’t. Allardyce at least will have no illusions about how crap the majority of these players are and how limited their skill set and desire is. He’s at least bore them into submission on set pieces, that could well be enough to get us the points needed.

We’ve made a managerial appointment just at the wrong time though so now we’ve wasted the majority of the January transfer window, as well as the cash that is down the drain for changing managers.

The people running the club are incompetent, the players are a complete joke but don’t worry it will all be solved by finding a manager who plays 433 and a bit of progressive football.
Fat boy would want a 3 year contract and in his last job he got relegated

Problem is mate Alladyce would have us over a barrel and would want a good 2+ year deal.

The fans wont accept him back certainly for that long.

Lampard is the right choice. People need to understand how the game is moving. The top players of my childhood in the noughties will lead the game forward In the next 20 years. Get with the times of get left behind.

The idea of replacing Benitez with a Allardyce or Mourinho type is utterly laughable. People clearly don't watch any football anymore and are watching PL years repeats on sky from 2005.

Problem is mate Alladyce would have us over a barrel and would want a good 2+ year deal.

The fans wont accept him back certainly for that long.

Not sure from his radio interview that he would.

People are still under the delusion that any old half decent manager will sort this lot out. Look at their form the second half of last season under Ancelotti, look at their form under Benitez, under Silva. They’re a putrid squad. The next manager will be eaten alive and quite frankly we can’t afford it now to be a nice progressive young continental manager. These players will just abuse him. They can’t follow set piece instructions, they can barely pass, he’ll be stood on the sideline having spent a week training his ‘philosophy’ and will be wondering wtf is going on.

Lampard is the right choice. People need to understand how the game is moving. The top players of my childhood in the noughties will lead the game forward In the next 20 years. Get with the times of get left behind.

The idea of replacing Benitez with a Allardyce or Mourinho type is utterly laughable. People clearly don't watch any football anymore and are watching PL years repeats on sky from 2005.

Lampard would be futile without the right structure in place above him. There isn’t one single manager out there that can fix this club on their own. Unless the structure directly above the manager changes, this cycle is going to repeat itself year in, year out and we’ll just be calling for the next guy’s head in 6 months time.

Not sure from his radio interview that he would.

People are still under the delusion that any old half decent manager will sort this lot out. Look at their form the second half of last season under Ancelotti, look at their form under Benitez, under Silva. They’re a putrid squad. The next manager will be eaten alive and quite frankly we can’t afford it now to be a nice progressive young continental manager. These players will just abuse him. They can’t follow set piece instructions, they can barely pass, he’ll be stood on the sideline having spent a week training his ‘philosophy’ and will be wondering wtf is going on.
Its not delusiion to think a half decent manager keeps this team up. Its delusion to think only Allardyce can help. Its a ridiculous shout and clearly based on an agenda.

The only reason we are in this position is shambolic leadership and abysmal management and coaching. This is a midtable squad. Not relegation fodder. Benitez did a pathetic job and was the worst boss in our history.

Allardyce would be perfect right now, but as usual he was another one who was hounded by idiot fans even though he was the only manager post Moyes who actually did he job he was paid for.
As ive correctly pointed out many times we never should of sacked him to bring in SIlva at the stage of Marcos career, it was sucide, typical of Moshris Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.