Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are his complete Managerial statistics for anyone interested.

stats.jpg

stats2.jpg

255px-Dnepr-Olimpiakos_%282%29.jpg

Surely the club will listen to the fan groups and minor share holders etc after the Rb nightmare and not appoint this chump?
Bk, at least would have taken note of Saturdays confrontation and not want to ignore the fans AGAIN…… surely ?!!!

Is Bruno Lage doing a good job at Wolves? Absolutely. Yet imagine we’d been linked with him prior to his Wolves career. Everyone would be saying “he’ll relegate us” too I’d expect?! I’d doubt anyone had even heard of him.
But he had a decent win record before wolves

Hahah, well - that does stretch the definition of ok. I was looking at win statistics - lies damned lies and statistics, eh ?
Even at Porto a club known for keeping their managers until a team pays them compo they let his contract run out without trying to extend mate. Warning signs absolutely everywhere you look at this guy

Surely the club will listen to the fan groups and minor share holders etc after the Rb nightmare and not appoint this chump?
Bk, at least would have taken note of Saturdays confrontation and not want to ignore the fans AGAIN…… surely ?!!!

The fans aren't going to be happy with anyone that would come though are they ?

We are almost like the Labour party at the moment - arguing the toss about historic problems with no plan for now.

It’s simply not possible for us to predict managerial performance.

A bloke from Preston has been our best PL manager. A lot of people would then have said a guy who relegated Wigan.

Meanwhile champions league winning managers have been unable to achieve anything here. Koeman had PL experience and it counted for nothing. Silva had it too.

We could have the absolute perfect candidate on paper lined up and no once could honestly say it wouldn’t all be down the toilet within 12 months for him.

No mate it's hard to predict who will be a success, it's amazingly easy to predict who'll fail spectacularly.

Example we hire Steve Bruce, a million percent he will fail.

Is Bruno Lage doing a good job at Wolves? Absolutely. Yet imagine we’d been linked with him prior to his Wolves career. Everyone would be saying “he’ll relegate us” too I’d expect?! I’d doubt anyone had even heard of him.
It’s a lot more to do with the competency of the man making the appointment and the external drivers that are making it happen.

We are in a very very dangerous position; we have never had any contingency plan in place, we sack and scurry around looking for a replacement.

There’s no continuity at the club and that sort of run club will never end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.