Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have done a deeper comparison of various Manager stats and it ended up being more surprising and interesting than i had anticipated. This guy is nowhere near as bad as people are making out. He actual has a higher overall win rate than every other Manager i have added on this comparison, Potter included and Klopp included who by the way also has a relegation to his name from Mainz in 2007. See for yourself but there is basically a lot of bollox being spread about this fella and we could actually do a lot worse. If he gets appointed then get behind him and give him a chance before we hang, draw and quarter him would be my suggestion.

VariousStats.jpg

Can't see a silver lining really other than he was hot [Poor language removed] in 2016 when Arsenal, us and other clubs were interested in him.

Just think he maybe a shouty Marco Silva.

Have done a deeper comparison of various Manager stats and it ended up being more surprising and interesting than i had anticipated. This guy is nowhere near as bad as people are making out. He actual has a higher overall win rate than every other Manager i have added on this comparison, Potter included and Klopp included who by the way also has a relegation to his name from Mainz in 2007. See for yourself but there is basically a lot of bollox being spread about this fella and we could actually do a lot worse. If he gets appointed then get behind him and give him a chance before we hang, draw and quarter him would be my suggestion.

View attachment 153212

It's certainly a better choice than Bobby Brown shoes...mainly down to we know how he plays.

More experience than Lampard but then again fell off the football cliff I'm China (saying that, bigger name managers have gone over there).

I dunno.... I really don't know.

Pretty much ignored everything football related after the Villa game. Start to take a look this morning & now i wish i hadn't bothered. Good God this club is a mess. Kia Joorabchian is a parasite. Moshiri is so far down the rabbit hole with him he doesn't know which way is up or down now but trusts wholeheartedly that the parasite knows the way.
Pereira isn't a manager i want. He's not good enough for us & will just be another front for the parasite to do it's work.
Really Everton? Your review brings you to this conclusion?

As someone already pointed out, Klopp got Mainz relegated and couldn't get them promoted.

Not comparing the 2 coaches like but it's not overly worrying (I've no idea what the state Munich were in).

More concerned about the 2 stints and Fenerbache and the fact he's a bit nuts
I was listening to a twitter space last night and they had some good guests on actually. One was a portugese football journalist, but also a season ticket holder at Everton and a scouser, he had a good 16k followers on twitter or so. He explained that VP is most certainly nuts, however is quite pragmatic in terms of his approach and will not just stick to one system and try and force it upon the team, he did emphasise his fiery character though. He also explained that 1860 were in an absolute free fall of a state regarding finances and he only had 6 months there and couldn't save them basically.

Then some turkish Fenerbache fans were on and both of them said VP is a good coach but in Turkey you get ridiculed in the media for not playing a 4 man system, and he felt the team was better suited to a 3 at the back, so the media because he wasnt a turkish coach were constantly on his back. He proceeded to also mention his fiery side, but did continue to reinforce his point about how he was more hounded out of turkey and wasn't given enough time.

I am by no means an advocate of this guy, I don't think hes what we need right now, I would definitely go for Lampard over him but its important we don't just take things as face value on the basis of "oh he got 1860 relegated" there was more to it than that

But regardless, can I see this guy galavnising our squad and getting them playing football? I don't think so, we have a gang of cowards, most of which go into hiding when theyre told off, but what do I know, at the end of the day the job should be given to the best suited candidate available. Not just on the influence of a football snake like Kia Joooriicjhababan

Thats what worries me

View attachment 153212

I’m shocked that GOT’s instant forum reaction of complete unfounded negativity is based on nothing more than ‘farmers league’ arguments

Bolted on Everton Legend. Bookmark this thread so future generations can see the shortsightedness of bedwetting after o Principe Vitor leads us to our fifth consecutive league title.

Parabens, Vitor, bem-vindo a Everton

We haven’t had any manager who fought for the club from the touch line since early Moyes. Most have just stood there and allowed referees, ex players, our own players, and opposition managers to completely have them off. The most fiery it’s been is Ancelotti wandering onto the pitch and getting an instant red. I have a feeling this bloke won’t be cut from that cloth and there’ll be a lot more heat coming from the touch line.

View attachment 153212

Why is "win rate" something that's suddenly getting referenced all the time? I'm not as anti-stat as some, but win rate is almost entirely dependent on which teams someone is managing and in which league.

Status
Not open for further replies.