Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re all clinging to Maddock’s comments, that’s never a good thing!
The only thing Maddock said was that Moshiri and Usmanov have Pereira ready to intall if the board dont come up with an alternative in 24 hours.

At this point it will almost certainly be Pereira....and not because of anything Maddock said (who is a spoofer) but because well sourced Portuguese journalists have indicated it.

The only thing Maddock said was that Moshiri and Usmanov have Pereira ready to intall if the board dont come up with an alternative in 24 hours.

At this point it will almost certainly be Pereira....and not because of anything Maddock said (who is a spoofer) but because well sourced Portuguese journalists have indicated it.
I’m amazed they havnt got in touch with Derby, it quite clearly a win for the board

They said it was a done deal 3 days ago

I dont care who gets it now, just give it to someone. 9 days is more than enough to identify and appoint the new man. None of the names linked, apart from Kovac stand out so they all come with risks.
I don't stand by the believe of some that they must have English league experience, that's just nonsense. Football is the same the world over so if VP impressed in the interview then appoint him but we need to get it done now not in another 12 days when we can't bring any new players in

1643104466001.png

Reactions: Ian
I read on the Everton news feed on Instagram that Kovac and Rudi Garcia have both been invited to make a presentation for the job. Also that Moshiri has been persuaded to pull back from the Vitor Pereira appointment and not to make another knee-jerk decision. That all sounds positive, so hopefully they are taking their time to make the right footballing decision. I wont hold my breath like!

I read on the Everton news feed on Instagram that Kovac and Rudi Garcia have both been invited to make a presentation for the job. Also that Moshiri has been persuaded to pull back from the Vitor Pereira appointment and not to make another knee-jerk decision. That all sounds positive, so hopefully they are taking their time to make the right footballing decision. I wont hold my breath like!
Apparently they heard how upset the fans are and reacting to that.. we shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.