Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dyche would be very hard to get mid season, especially when it’s a case of swapping one relegation battle for another. We definitely aren’t the proposition we were a few years ago when there was money to spend.

It does seem like the board want a fairly short term appointment, which I hope means they want to get a DoF in place and let him choose his own manager in the summer. But that’s probably wishful thinking.

Im sure their are some issues at Burnley around finances, and what theyu are letting the manager spend after the Chris Wood sale.

May be a great time to go for him.

Although we may be in the same issues again with Moshiri and Kia/Mendes signing the players for him. What a mess.

Just reading up on Rudi Garcia. I know a bit about Kovac but have to admit, Garcia's history seems impressive.

Does boast a relegation early in his management career, but appears to have learned from not being able to turn that club around after being appointed. Guided Lille to a league, got Lyon performing in the CL (possibly at a cost of the league). Seems to have a good CV anda very good W%. Putting his league win with Lille aside, his performance at Roma looks very good and was sacked after a poor ruun of 10 games. 2nd behind Juve in the league which is very good.

Roma
12 June 2013​
13 January 2016​
11861342351.69[24]

Very much on the Rudi Garcia bandwagon now I have to admit, out of all the links and speculation he looks the most qualified to stablise a club like us and progress them.

Echo:

Former Bayer Munich boss Niko Kovac is understood to be one of the names one Everton's 'lengthy shortlist' for the manager's job.

'lengthy shortlist'

1643111708039.png

Just reading up on Rudi Garcia. I know a bit about Kovac but have to admit, Garcia's history seems impressive.

Does boast a relegation early in his management career, but appears to have learned from not being able to turn that club around after being appointed. Guided Lille to a league, got Lyon performing in the CL (possibly at a cost of the league). Seems to have a good CV anda very good W%. Putting his league win with Lille aside, his performance at Roma looks very good and was sacked after a poor ruun of 10 games. 2nd behind Juve in the league which is very good.

Roma
12 June 2013​
13 January 2016​
11861342351.69[24]

Very much on the Rudi Garcia bandwagon now I have to admit, out of all the links and speculation he looks the most qualified to stablise a club like us and progress them.

Has there been any direct links to Garcia since Benitez was fired? I haven't seen any.

A brief one I saw yesterday which was about Kovac and Garcia have been mentioned. I didnt know who Garcia was so have done some reading and based on that knowledge I have, feel he'd be most suited.

Fair enough if there's been a direct link to him. I think Kovac shades it for me out of the two but there's not a lot in it, both are very capable at their craft.

Roma
12 June 2013​
13 January 2016​
11861342351.69[24]

For what its worth Pereira seems to be on the drift in the betting markets and there is some interest in Garcia today which maybe significant but it is a very open market

Status
Not open for further replies.