Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vitor Pereira is a Watford type appointment, this is what we`ve become Fkn Watford!

GTF Moshiri needs to be hounded out along with that slimeball Kia Joorabchian, couldnt care less if he takes all his money out because we will go back to how we were before living within our means and functioning as a proper FC again!

Peoples Club! WHAT A JOKE

Have you ever seen us playing 3 at the back? You need 3 things to do it, pace, the ability to play out from the back, and good organisation. We have absolutely none of those things.

He isn’t the best choice let’s be honest, he’s here because joorabchian has put him here. He might work out despite that, but there’s no point pretending a well thought out process conducted by experts has led to him being identified as the best candidate, it hasn’t happened.
I've seen us play 3 at the back in a pinch where the manager has panicked yes. We've never had a manager out and out committed to it which would hopefully lead to at least some organisation. The pace can be handled by Godfrey hopefully. I'm admittedly being optimistic here but I felt the same with Nuno that in theory it could work. Granted it would stand to work a lot better if we still had one of the most creative wing backs in the league.

I don't pretend for one second this has been well thought out, organised or anything other than an agent in the ear of a man obsessed with name value. I just think of the uninspiring unimaginative names mooted that this could be the least bad option. I still think we're doomed but I also just think some of the names people wanted were just never on the cards so pointless discussing.

Only Everton could go from Ancelotti to Pereira in the space of seven months. Pereira’s cv wouldn’t get him a job in the Championship, which is where we’re heading with this clown in charge.
Watford went from a youngish option in Xisco, who brought them up, to Roy Hodgson to keep them up in the same timeframe

How on earth can Blue Bill sit on that board if this fella comes in?! He's sat there through Benitez now some no mark who has done nothing in a top five league except relegate a club in Germany its absolutely bonkers. No experience in English football. We will be very lucky to stay up with this utter Blackburn-esque madness.
Feel the same mate even the list of people club looking at all different. Just dont get the thinking at all even if club looking for short term why do they think it will change after the season ends and who would they go for then

How on earth can Blue Bill sit on that board if this fella comes in?! He's sat there through Benitez now some no mark who has done nothing in a top five league except relegate a club in Germany its absolutely bonkers. No experience in English football. We will be very lucky to stay up with this utter Blackburn-esque madness.
In all seriousness, he may well need to jib the idea of standing outside the ground soon.

Seriously besides slumming it out in pov leagues aside maybe this fella is just the best candidate and no one else would (rightly) touch us with a barge pole. If we're as bad as we all say we are why on earth would a Kovac et al come?

Plays 3 at the back which could help defensively and copies Chelsea/Spurs. Allegedly plays attacking possession football-something we all want to see.

If the choice really was Lampard who Norwich snubbed, this bloke or Wazza. They could have ended up with the right one. He's might even be less of a gamble than Martinez. If it wasn't for the Kia links it would've made him an awful lot more palatable
Chelsea have been 4-3-3 for the last 2 or 3 games and Spurs went 4-4-2 v Chelsea. Even Brighton have started using a back 4......

82A85136-2E75-4107-8367-B3DF77C886F0.jpeg

Others have said Pareria needs months to drill team's to his system, can you really see our bunch of weaklings playing 343 effectively? This is going to be car crash. We are allowing a slimy agent to appoint a man who was sacked in Turkey a few months back, horrifying!

Be happy with dat - meant to be a bit of a stallion this CB isnt he?

Him in a back 3 with Mina and Godfrey?

Yes please.
Has this actually been said anywhere?

Would be one of the few positives of this appointment imo. I think the lad looks good tbh. Based on nothing more than keeping an eye on him in some of Fenerbache's Europa League games after we had been linked with him.

No idea how we would solve out lack of a midfield though.

I've seen us play 3 at the back in a pinch where the manager has panicked yes. We've never had a manager out and out committed to it which would hopefully lead to at least some organisation. The pace can be handled by Godfrey hopefully. I'm admittedly being optimistic here but I felt the same with Nuno that in theory it could work. Granted it would stand to work a lot better if we still had one of the most creative wing backs in the league.

I don't pretend for one second this has been well thought out, organised or anything other than an agent in the ear of a man obsessed with name value. I just think of the uninspiring unimaginative names mooted that this could be the least bad option. I still think we're doomed but I also just think some of the names people wanted were just never on the cards so pointless discussing.
17 games isn’t a long time to get players who struggle in a system they are used to organised in one that they aren’t.

Sorry I know you’re only trying to be positive, I honestly just can’t see anything positive about this at all. It’s not that it’ll definitely be a disaster, we only need about 5 more wins after all and even a genuinely hopeless manager might be able to fluke that so there’s no reason to think pereira can’t. It really feels like we’re irretrievably broken now to me though, it’s just a matter of seeing how long it takes to actually complete the process we’ve started.

Status
Not open for further replies.