Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, any manager willing to accept 6 months is a huge red flag for me. Clearly have little faith in their own ability and have no long term ambitions.

I'm not suggesting we offer 4 years either. But 18 months is the least a good manager would expect and is the right amount for our current situation. 6 months to keep us afloat, 12 months to improve us and you earn another couple of years.

Jesus thats a line up of wasters right there, kids who got massive paydays and thought they made it as a top pro after couple of good seasons.
If Lampards meant to be a progressive manager thats not the style of player he would be interested in.
Any of those three currently walk into our team.

Everton have already made a move for Lingard.

I don't know where you think we are mate... but we're 16th and desperately need goals.

Now, I'm not saying Lampard is my pick. But he would absolutely be my pick over Pereira.

FWIW, I imagine we can only sign one of those as we already have a PL loan, and I doubt we have much cash.

But I have no doubt they'd be interested in a Lampard led Everton. Good managers attract good players.
Yeah I don't think it'd have been all three. But I 100% guarantee Lampard would buoy attacking young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.