27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain to me what mistakes “he” has made? His managerial appointment and DOF appointments have been pretty much spot on bar Benitez! Benitez he got wrong very wrong but the other no. They at the time were decent appointments. He’s also got rid when these managers haven’t done enough.

The recruitment of players has been the downfall and we are still picking up from Walsh & Koeman.

Moshiri has done all he can. I repeat bridging the gap between us and City, Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool is HUGE. He’s tried his best but he is restricted by FFP. This year we have suffered!

?

This is a calibre of blue following the club these days.

Little scumbags like him doing this.

Take your rose tinned glasses off for a moment and just accept we've got the worse fans in the country by a long way.

Horrible rats
IMG_20220126_202618.jpg

Yeah, his DOF appointment was so “spot on” he ended up sacking him. Maybe if Moshiri had sat back and let Brands actually, you know, do his job unimpeded, rather than get involved and insist on buying the likes of Iwobi solely due to his Arsenal “connections”, then it may have been more of a success. But that’s one of Moshiri’s problems, he can’t help but get involved in things he has zero knowledge about.

As for his managerial appointments…..? If you think Koeman, Silva and Allardyce were “spot on” then Christ! All of those appointments had a majority of fans NOT wanting them here, and they didn’t last long in their jobs as either results or performances for the most part were dire.
All hearsay about Moshiri signing players. Hearsay!

Alladyce was a stop gap he kept us up. The rest at the time were decent appointment “at the time” Ancelotti “fantastic” appointment!

Yeah, and peed off a load of Evertonians unnecessarily.

Yeah, the evertonians that wouldn't of went even if they had a months notice.

The same people that booed the walk out on 27th minute and cried about "having to support the team" then sat there in silence from the 28th minute onwards.

Why is BMD off if the current useless owner goes? The Board are gone once a "real owner" takes over.
because steel tycoon Usmanov is building it.
If moshiri sells, he'll look to recoup most of his investment, which include the site and the work done to date.
the sale price of the club plus the cost of finishing the ground plus the player investment needed would be prohibitive.
He's here for the medium term, no protests will change that
but some might change his attitude and who he listens to.

because steel tycoon Usmanov is building it.
If moshiri sells, he'll look to recoup most of his investment, which include the site and the work done to date.
the sale price of the club plus the cost of finishing the ground plus the player investment needed would be prohibitive.
He's here for the medium term, no protests will change that
but some might change his attitude and who he listens to.

No he is not going to change. He hasn’t changed in 6 years.

I dunno mate I don’t personally know many billionaires or what they’re thinking. I just know that the future of our club depends entirely on him packing his bags.

Or actually getting the right people in, a strategy, and giving it time.

All he's done is thrown money at it, expected success, and trusted people probably not out for the interest of the club.

Get Bill out. He offers nothing. Get an actual football chairman not a fan who's been coasting. Get a proper DoF in and let them direct football operations...

Getting in Tim Cahill or stealing the feller from Brighton. See what Wenger is doing as an advisor for example...

There's tons he can do...

Can I just emphasise the embarrassment of the selection of Yellow and Black?

Because Southall is one of our greatest influences on the pitch ever and wore yellow and black in 1995.

Yes, easily identifiable that.
That yellow and black colour scheme needs to go. It reminds me of the aussie rules team Richmond.lol This is Everton, any colours other than blue and white is pointless and silly imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.