Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows, maybe Moshiri oughta wait a few more days for Conte to become avaliable? I mean, Moshiri is bad but Levi is right up there with him. Their transfers arent exactly going right...

You know, in the future we'll tell our grandchildren that we lived through the weeks where Everton sacked the entire footballing side of their administration to please a manager, sold one of our best players for the same reason, sacked that manager, offered the manager of one of the favourites for the world cup the job part time, had our mad owner go for an utter no mark agressively until some graffiti changed his mind only for said no mark to go on a desperate public interview on live TV.

What a time to be alive.

When lampard, or whoever it is takes over, will duncan remain as number 2? My feeling is that he'll move on after being passed over yet again for the top job. If he had any pride he would walk away rather than being a glorified cone layer again.
He won't be Lampard's #2, if Lampard gets the job, but I hope he will stay on the coaching staff. I'm not from the Davek school of considering him to be a cone layer I'm afraid.

Don't forget he loves this club. He moved back to Liverpool explicitly to coach at Everton. I genuinely think he'd go and do something else (not football related) if that door was closed on him. Many have levelled the accusation at him that he hasn't sought out other management roles; I see it as he wants to coach, and he wants to coach Everton. There is a train of thought that he could be lauded for this, rather than castigated.

Be proud we have passionate guys involved at Everton who are as entwined in the club as we are. I know for a fact there are players who haven't taken big transfer offers and huge paydays because the other clubs "weren't Everton".

In the midst of all the gloom thought this might cheer things up and bring a smile to faces.

0_Amanda-Holden-Leicester-Square.jpg

Seems a long time ago that they decided Martinez was the man.

Quite how they have waited until the transfer window is about to close before interviewing the current fecking manager, I don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.