Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Esk getting involved lol

It's Sinatra? Oh well he is used to running a mob, fit in well here. The downside he has been dead for a good while is worrying but least It's not VP.

It seems the most viable explanation

Because why the hell would Dunc be going down there for an interview for the job? No reason to and he hasn't even spoken like he wants it.

No one is making Duncan drive down to London just fire him, Bill would be tasked to do that over the phone if true.

Esk saying it’s done on a space just then.

As someone once said, make of that what you will.

Oh crap that's the strongest rumour that VP has got it to date. :D

Don't be a muppet
Daft innit.
Which way I wonder does Moshiri vote ?? what with being a billionaire an all ? You don't accumulate that sort of wealth being a lovely, caring fella wanting to share it all. Yet the masses gladly take his money and smile.
Pffft.
We've just had Liverpools ex manager as our gaffa, A hateful fella taking a massive 3 out of 30 odd points available. If Frank comes in and keeps us up ?? I wouldn't care if he spent his holidays with Prince Andrew.

If it is Frank and he goes to a 4-3-3 (main reason I want him). Acknowledging that we don't have Doucoure. How do you think we setup?

We are obviously crying out for another midfielder

Pickford
Patterson Godfrey Mina Mykolenko
Allan Gordon Gomes
Grey DCL Richarlison

I think Gordon is the best advanced option to come in to replace Doucoure. Gomes is better in a three and will hopefully keep it ticking and while Allan needs to play the deeper role.

I would though like to see Gbamin given one more shot in the DM role, and have Allan and Gordon slightly more advanced.

All in all, options are very thin and we desperately need Frank to bring in one, or even two midfielders...

He was the kind of player that every football fan has to have massive respect for. During his time at Chelsea he was one of the best players in the world in his position and you can see from that interview he's a likable kind of guy, he's knowledgeable about football, he's very driven, he knows exactly what kind of football he'd like to play he's potentially a great man manager and he'll communicate upwards really well.
How come he was mediocre at managing Chelsea?

Good players don’t necessarily make good managers and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.