2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you're saying is, the death threats and constantly berating a manager, hoping we lose every week is only justified when the manager makes a comment which is mistranslated 2 decades previously. Right I got you.

There was me thinking that comment didn't bother people and they weren't basing their opinions on it.

Mistranslated? He and we speak English here.

Surely the fact that I'm on this forum answers the question. Or is that not pedantic enough for you.

How long until you all start your fat fat sack sack chants against Lampard?

How long until you unveil your death threat banners?

How long until you debate that the transfers were really made 2 years ago by a manager who is no longer at the club.
Hi Theon Eandonly

Not pedantic enough for me.

Please state the name of the football team you support.

Thanks.

57th Marius.

Surely the fact that I'm on this forum answers the question. Or is that not pedantic enough for you.

How long until you all start your fat fat sack sack chants against Lampard?

How long until you unveil your death threat banners?

How long until you debate that the transfers were really made 2 years ago by a manager who is no longer at the club.

Lampard isn't an odious little gobshite like beintez is. The fans will afford him much more time, just for that facht.

So what you're saying is, the death threats and constantly berating a manager, hoping we lose every week is only justified when the manager makes a comment which is mistranslated 2 decades previously. Right I got you.

There was me thinking that comment didn't bother people and they weren't basing their opinions on it.
I only started berating him when I realised how bad he was in the modern game and how he was ripping our club apart and most fans are like me in this, simple as that. I'll say it again; more people sacked than games won! I'm sure we won't see you again when he gets a job elsewhere

The lucas digne thread moved to world football the day after he left. This one needs to do the same . He's in our history books now thankfully

It did, and a moderator shouldn't have done so and it was immediately moved back.

Indeed, he's in our history books. Everton's history books. That's the Everton forum.

Again;

It stays here.

People may still want to share an opinion in the immediate aftermath.

It's also for archiving. Just like all our other season threads. 99.9% of posts in this thread is about Benitez as Everton manager. If you want to talk about Benitez outside of Everton, start a thread in world football.

Eventually people stop replying and it's auto locked. If not, mods will lock it. Too early now though.

Basically what we've always done.

Status
Not open for further replies.