2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Richy's thread is buried four pages deep at the time of writing. This lad is quality, I mean real, special, not-like-the-other-boys, quality. He's been mostly deployed on the left for us, where his desire and his work rate have covered up so many other failings. Today, he was asked to be a number 9 and played it to perfection, imo. His goal, from a beautiful Allan pass, was not an easy one. And beyond that, he was busy, always moving, played others in, made chances...

I worry that some Evertonians won't realise what we have until he's gone to Real Madrid and is one of the best in the world. Let's give some love to one of our own who's insanely talented and clearly loves the club.

Interesting that Richy's thread is buried four pages deep at the time of writing. This lad is quality, I mean real, special, not-like-the-other-boys, quality. He's been mostly deployed on the left for us, where his desire and his work rate have covered up so many other failings. Today, he was asked to be a number 9 and played it to perfection, imo. His goal, from a beautiful Allan pass, was not an easy one. And beyond that, he was busy, always moving, played others in, made chances...

I worry that some Evertonians won't realise what we have until he's gone to Real Madrid and is one of the best in the world. Let's give some love to one of our own who's insanely talented and clearly loves the club.

I’ll be shocked if he is ever one of the best in the world. Too emotional and inconsistent

But he is indeed talented and plays hard. Hope he sticks it out because we badly lack talent

I’ll be shocked if he is ever one of the best in the world. Too emotional and inconsistent

But he is indeed talented and plays hard. Hope he sticks it out because we badly lack talent

Yep agree mate, he is never going to be one of the best in the world, quality player but he's never going to get even close to being world class, just my opinion like.

Thought it was a great performance from him, probably didn’t get the attention he deserved because he’s one of very few you expect it from. His finishing looks to have improved, really is becoming a complete forward.

I have a little niggle, if you see him in the training vids, he rarely acknowledges the camera guy, just watch JJK to see the difference, and yesterday I didn't notice him acknowledge the fans as he was subbed, just a small thing like I said and I have no idea if it means he thinks he is better than us, or the club or that he is ubber shy, but it's out of step with the new feel good factor, anyway that's us all over, moaning when we are on top of the world. Just don't look down there's a Gordie coming over the mountain.

In the same game he whiffed on an easy pass to Gray and mishit a couple of shots pretty badly

So I agree.

Love him just the same. People say footballers don’t care. He does.

Status
Not open for further replies.