2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems you're the next in a long line of bozos who come on swinging at @ForeverBlue92 trying to make a name for yerself in attempting to topple the great one before ultimately failing at your task.

You aint the first and you wont be the last.

face-cringe.gif

So it seems you're the next in a long line of bozos who come on swinging at @ForeverBlue92 trying to make a name for yerself in attempting to topple the great one before ultimately failing at your task.

You wont be the first and you wont be the last.
Haha as much as I never agree with you, this forum wouldn’t be the same without your nonsense.

Pos rep

Speaking in third person and calling yourself as the “great one” - never knew you were Jose Mourinho ;)

That pass to Rondon.
I thought he has some nice touches, control and passes when he came on. I hope we able to get more of such passes from Dele in the future.

Stop the pro wrestling BS, not a single person on here respects you after you opened both your mouth and your arse for the kopite slug.
Youve been sussed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.