Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chances are this gets very uncomfortable in the next 2 weeks. That doesn't mean we are doomed. But it could get very nervy.

Today was a chance to really take a big step to safety by following up a top performance. Instead the players reverted back to type and were easily beaten by a team who wanted it far more. There is no quick fix to this with such poor attitudes and fragile mentalities. I think quite a few bottled it today and while its a big concern, it's also nothing new.

loads needs binning off summer

Said it for many weeks like Groundhog day, just like Everton performance's, but we are in massive trouble if we are close to the bottom 3 with some of the hardest games in that run in that you dont want, some of these players are pulling the wool on us, playing well one week while back to normal the next, while some are just bad and pull of the odd rare good game that has many thinking that player may be set to be better for the rest of the season

The season will come down to those games.

Newcastle home
Burnley away
Watford away.

We win those then we stay up. Lose them/draw and it’s curtains.
I kind of disagree with the the draw situation, despite what I initially said.Three points for our opponents would be catastrophic. In our present circumstances its just as important simply not to lose.

Everton's haul of 22 points from their first 23 games represents their worst tally at this stage of a top-flight campaign since 1950-51.

We had 22 and were relegated. I'm sure it was still two points per game then too.

Everton's haul of 22 points from their first 23 games represents their worst tally at this stage of a top-flight campaign since 1950-51.

We had 22 and were relegated. I'm sure it was still two points per game then too.
I was thinking how it compared to our worst seasons…frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.