2021/22 Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope the fan's tendency to get vitriolic towards players doesn't extend to their personal lives, otherwise it would make some kids football matches pretty intense lol "god dammint Darren I don't care if you're six you need to track the runners into the box!"

I hope the fan's tendency to get vitriolic towards players doesn't extend to their personal lives, otherwise it would make some kids football matches pretty intense lol "god dammint Darren I don't care if you're six you need to track the runners into the box!"
Takes me back to when I was playing decent standard as a kid. Genuinely had one mum who shouted ‘spurs won’t want you if you play like this Michael!’ to this young lad who supported spurs… we were eight years old at the time ffs

…anyway VDB is good and I hope we sign him and another midfielder with legs like Doucoure who’s not injury prone

I think we'd all like to see Allan, VDB and Doucs line up in midfield together. Might actually have a chance of competing and stop our fragile defense wetting themselves every few seconds. Let's hope this happens sooner rather than later, and no more chances for Gomes. Shouldn't even make the bench now.

I think we'd all like to see Allan, VDB and Doucs line up in midfield together. Might actually have a chance of competing and stop our fragile defense wetting themselves every few seconds. Let's hope this happens sooner rather than later, and no more chances for Gomes. Shouldn't even make the bench now.
Id be surprised if when Doucoure is fit again its not a 3 man midfield tbh.

Same here Dario, thought it was a good bit of business, I wish whoever signed him had minded there own bleedin’ business.
It was a classic Brands signing, I could see some logic in most of his signings but at the same time many of them seemed ill suited towards the club and the requirements of what where needed. I'm not really sure Brands ever really understood the PL and what was needed to produce a functioning team unit, although I do accept there is clear evidence that he was hindered from above which can't have made things easy and thats on top of blue bills boys brigade of ex players who seem to be unsackable in whatever club role they have.

It was a classic Brands signing, I could see some logic in most of his signings but at the same time many of them seemed ill suited towards the club and the requirements of what where needed. I'm not really sure Brands ever really understood the PL and what was needed to produce a functioning team unit, although I do accept there is clear evidence that he was hindered from above which can't have made things easy and thats on top of blue bills boys brigade of ex players who seem to be unsackable in whatever club role they have.
Not only do they seem unsackable there is not enough evidence of how good they are at their jobs.

Do we ever expect Dele to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.