New Everton Stadium Discussion

That’s great, where’s that from?

I remember hearing that they’d very much designed with wind in mind, and that they modified the wind baffles around the ground as part of the final design tweaks.

I’d love a proper documentary or something about all of this stuff.

steady on mate, were still waiting for our club to get a drone off the ground ! ?

Maybe someone with a TON more knowledge than me (wouldn't be difficult, mind) could assist, does the thing in Ukraine and possible massive massive sanctions against Russia have any implications on Usmanov/Moshiri?

Maybe someone with a TON more knowledge than me (wouldn't be difficult, mind) could assist, does the thing in Ukraine and possible massive massive sanctions against Russia have any implications on Usmanov/Moshiri?
You would imagine so based purely on the many suppositions of Uncle Al's relationship with Moshiri. Usmanov=The absolute definition of Russian Oligarch.

You would imagine so based purely on the many suppositions of Uncle Al's relationship with Moshiri. Usmanov=The absolute definition of Russian Oligarch.
It's just been mentioned (sky news interview) that 3 Oligarchs will suffer with these sanctions. Previous interview mentioned Gazprom so this may be a problem. I dunno !

This announcement basically sets out the template the the government will follow - seizure of assets and travel bans for Oligarchs.

Difficult to imagine Usmanov won't be in the second tranche should one be required. Hopefully Moshiri is sufficiently far removed to be excluded from direct sanctions but both must be sweating now.

This announcement basically sets out the template the the government will follow - seizure of assets and travel bans for Oligarchs.

Difficult to imagine Usmanov won't be in the second tranche should one be required. Hopefully Moshiri is sufficiently far removed to be excluded from direct sanctions but both must be sweating now.
Some creative accounting would have been underway a long time ago. Whispers that the steel to be used was from one of Alisher's companies which to my knowledge, has neither been denied or confirmed.

Well I heard Boris basically say it's unthinkable that major European footy matches should be played there . .so the heat is on UEFA already.
Boris?

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is up to his tonsils in Russian money and influence. He won't impose any tough sanctions unless his position becomes untenable.

As for us let's see this crack board come up with sponsorships outside of USM and Megafon, which they should have been doing regardless.