Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree….
But most of us just buried our heads in the sand…. We knew the money was most probably not as legitimate as it should be

I think with events unfolding in Ukraine, we simply can’t keep our heads buried in the sand anymore

If we do…..it shouts out over peoples values
Other people’s values are already coming across loud and clear on this and related threads. I’m glad it’s only a minority. A vocal pseudo-intellectual minority though, who often post trite so perhaps no surprises there.

This all helps remind me that grown men (me included) supporting a football club (any football club) and it's ultra rich players, chanting their names like we're little kids watching Power Rangers, like it all actually matters.. is just about the most pathetic and embarrassing thing I can think of.

You are a disgrace, mate. My friends literally trying to stay alive in Kyiv.

Why am I a disgrace? And however awful it is for your friends, it's got nothing to do with me, and frankly for you to equate my opinions with a country launching a war is what is disgraceful.

I'll say it for the umpteenth time, I hope a peaceful solution is found, so Ukraine and its population remain safe.

I dont think wasting time witch hunting people who may have a business in a country that's gone to war is a particularly smart way of getting to that conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.