Russia / Everton

Are we in trouble?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did notice there were no Megafon adverts inside Goodison on Saturday - not counting the one that is on the Park End

USM ones were still everywhere, mind. So, suspect we'll be alright.

The frustration from fans at present is the "what if" factor of us having spent so much to fail so spectacularly.

Losing financial muscle basically takes us back to the Kenwright days without a Moyes magician in the dugout having us fight for europe on a shoestring budget.

If we lose our USM dough we're basically another Crystal Palace type outfit hoping for a solid 10th-12th place finish every season at best.
Hopefully not but if that's who we are then so be it.

Personally I would prefer that to being some puppet for a dodgy state/businessman etc.

I find modern football incredibly tedious anyway to be honest. What is the point of it? Sell our soul to come 4th and dip out in the group stages of a boring procession of a competition if we are lucky?

Either way is a bit crap really.

Hopefully not but if that's who we are then so be it.

Personally I would prefer that to being some puppet for a dodgy state/businessman etc.

I find modern football incredibly tedious anyway to be honest. What is the point of it? Sell our soul to come 4th and dip out in the group stages of a boring procession of a competition if we are lucky?

Either way is a bit crap really.

Its principle for me - USM bad but PIF or Abu Dhabi good???

Usmanov isn't shelling Ukraine so they can koff as far as im concerned.

Leave our Uncle Uz alone !

Its principle for me - USM bad but PIF or Abu Dhabi good???

Usmanov isn't shelling Ukraine so they can koff as far as im concerned.

Leave our Uncle Uz alone !
They are probably all bad.

In an ideal world we would not have to get into bed with these type of people/companies.

We will be fine anyway. Probably no difference one way or the other.

Did notice there were no Megafon adverts inside Goodison on Saturday - not counting the one that is on the Park End

USM ones were still everywhere, mind. So, suspect we'll be alright.
They own Megafon, a subsidiary.

Also, the Megafon logo is on the front page of the OS and still emblazoned across the women's shirts.

Bill to the rescue.

BtuFLMpCQAMEZw5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.