Russia / Everton

Are we in trouble?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The frustration from fans at present is the "what if" factor of us having spent so much to fail so spectacularly.

Losing financial muscle basically takes us back to the Kenwright days without a Moyes magician in the dugout having us fight for europe on a shoestring budget.

If we lose our USM dough we're basically another Crystal Palace type outfit hoping for a solid 10th-12th place finish every season at best.
I guess it’s all about principles and values people feel are important to them

I feel very uncomfortable in knowing we have an investor who is part of Putins inner circle.

It’s very concerning….. you must agree

The frustration from fans at present is the "what if" factor of us having spent so much to fail so spectacularly.

Losing financial muscle basically takes us back to the Kenwright days without a Moyes magician in the dugout having us fight for europe on a shoestring budget.

If we lose our USM dough we're basically another Crystal Palace type outfit hoping for a solid 10th-12th place finish every season at best.
We are quite literally that right now after five years of investment because of the appallingly bad decisions our owner(s) have made

Hopefully not but if that's who we are then so be it.

Personally I would prefer that to being some puppet for a dodgy state/businessman etc.

I find modern football incredibly tedious anyway to be honest. What is the point of it? Sell our soul to come 4th and dip out in the group stages of a boring procession of a competition if we are lucky?

Either way is a bit crap really.
We currently seem to be a relegation candidate and a puppet for a dodgy businessman, make of that what you will

We sold our soul to be 17th

Are Palace hoping to move into a state of the art stadium on a world known waterfront?
Dave we're 17th because of your mate, so wind your neck in

We're currently in a relegation mire and I couldn't give two tosses about the stadium right now, because if we go down, it won't happen

No, we were 16th and 6 points above relegation when he left and about 4 points from midtable.

The players have got us in this position. Ask Lampard. He's finding that out.
You're a cartoon

Stop joining the club's party line of 'it'll be fine when the stadium is built' - just because you were happy to pedal Benitez's line of 'it'll be fine when DCL is back'

When the stadium is built, that'll be great. I'm buzzing for it. But it won't happen if we don't stay up and the atrocious decisions these owners have made, namely one massive, massive, mistake, like, has contributed to us being where we are now.

So right now I couldn't give two jots about it. Once we're safe, then I'll look forward to the stadium coming in two years' time.

We'll be fine mate.
If Moshiri doesnt fancy doing it on his own he can sell up.
Club will still be here , players come & go , managers come & go and owners come & go.
Maybe we get more savvy owners next time.
Savvy owners will be buying a club in massive debt, with a rubbish squad, and a beach down at the docks they'll be asked to complete into a stadium.

Form an orderly queue gentleman.

We are quite literally that right now after five years of investment because of the appallingly bad decisions our owner(s) have made

How can you watch players like Michael Keane and Andre Gomes make a show of us season after season and have the brass neck to keep blaming the blokes writing the chequebook?

Maybe blame the recruitment - clubs like Leicester signing Maddison, Tielemans, Ndidi put us to shame signing bums like Fabian Delph and Davy Klaassan.

You're a cartoon

Stop joining the club's party line of 'it'll be fine when the stadium is built' - just because you were happy to pedal Benitez's line of 'it'll be fine when DCL is back'

When the stadium is built, that'll be great. I'm buzzing for it. But it won't happen if we don't stay up and the atrocious decisions these owners have made, namely one massive, massive, mistake, like, has contributed to us being where we are now.

So right now I couldn't give two jots about it. Once we're safe, then I'll look forward to the stadium coming in two years' time.
You're better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.