Cazoo & Everton end their sponsorship early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HC-One Ltd will be our next sponsor, they have said our transfer strategy aligned perfectly with their business model.
I heard it was USSM (United States Soldmyshares) owned by some guy called Alister Usmanton from the Cayman Islands but I may have made that up!

I would imagine that most shirt deals include relegation, (and promotion) clauses.

I posted in heavens knows what thread the other day, that Cazoo are burning start up money, they are in a used car bubble, with loads of new competitors.

Think it was @Toast who mentioned their share price is down 40% odd. That is deffo bad news for their VC's seeders.

I think they are down 85% ish since peak. It has been a very bad hear for them in that sense (despite revenue growing sharply).

Companies like them, are getting punished, and I suspect it will get worse. Seemed to IPO right at the end of a bull market.

I would imagine that most shirt deals include relegation, (and promotion) clauses.

I posted in heavens knows what thread the other day, that Cazoo are burning start up money, they are in a used car bubble, with loads of new competitors.

Think it was @Toast who mentioned their share price is down 40% odd. That is deffo bad news for their VC's seeders.
One of their biggest issues is the lack of car production because of COVID and microchip issues. People cannot get hold of new cars, so the market for used cars has completely dried up. Their business model was based on volume, and now there are too many competitors and not enough stock.

There's a line in Stir Crazy, Gene Wilder tracking a shop lifter. " Up your kazoo". Didn't expect Everton to be saying that though

Interesting they are sponsoring other teams.

Which makes you wonder why they would drop us.
Maybe we 'dropped' them in the sure and certain knowledge that USM would become the main shirt sponsor next season... then Putin took a meglomania pill and everything went pear-shaped

I’m sure our highly efficient team of directors will have a deal lined up.

0B73E264-0FAC-4004-9312-74B4044F77F0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.