Cazoo & Everton end their sponsorship early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been already stated

According to the people reporting this so far, it is Everton who have broken off the partnership, and not Cazoo. Interesting
Like I said...
Maybe we 'dropped' them in the sure and certain knowledge that USM would become the main shirt sponsor next season... then Putin took a meglomania pill and everything went pear-shaped

No they don't Dave.
Ha Ha Ha.

ujag4ficfln95iwhkfmz.jpg

21a92792132d9997b567ab1f2f5bbdef.jpg

When have we ever worn a kit that colour before Cazoo tipped up?

Ha Ha Ha.

ujag4ficfln95iwhkfmz.jpg

21a92792132d9997b567ab1f2f5bbdef.jpg

When have we ever worn a kit that colour before Cazoo tipped up?

You're basing your theory on 1 shirt that loosely matches a brands colour?

I work for one of the biggest design and print companies in the country - even did some work for this very site at my old place, my recent works have took me to Manchester United, Burnley FC, Aston Villa, Arsenal, Derby and even Boreham Wood where I've had to undertake design work.

I'm yet to find a sponsor that actively pushes for a shirt colour to match a logo or a brand guideline.

Doesn't feel like the best time to be seeking new commercial partners though.

The timing is little short of disasterous.

Whether it is the whiff of relegation or the stench of oligarch this is no time to be maximising our value and these things usually multi year, locking in this annus horribilis

You're basing your theory on 1 shirt that loosely matches a brands colour?

I work for one of the biggest design and print companies in the country - even did some work for this very site at my old place, my recent works have took me to Manchester United, Burnley FC, Aston Villa, Arsenal, Derby and even Boreham Wood where I've had to undertake design work.

I'm yet to find a sponsor that actively pushes for a shirt colour to match a logo or a brand guideline.
Liar

£10 million lost with Cazoo
£15-20 million lost from USM
Potential £25-30 million naming rights for BMD lost from USM

And some think we will be spending dough in the summer lol
The naming rights payment was a once off and is not being refunded.

Cazoo will be replaced with someone else, it might be for more, it may be for less.

The deal with USM is suspended, not terminated.

The naming rights payment was a once off and is not being refunded.

Cazoo will be replaced with someone else, it might be for more, it may be for less.

The deal with USM is suspended, not terminated.
With respect mate, whilst the club announcement did state suspended, there's more chance of juggling soot than the USM deals being re-instated.

Status
Not open for further replies.