Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truly unfortunate reality is that many live their daily lives with the misery and gloom they post in here.

We win enough matches, we are fine. We don't? We get relegated. Life will go on.

TBH at least it makes the season a bit more exciting……

It is indeed a paradox.

There is an edge to a relehation threatened season that just doesn’t exis when we are plodding along in mid table and out of the Cup by February.

And I have seen Everton win Titles at Goodison and at Norwich….watche us win Cups at both Wembley and Rotterdam.

But I look back on Wimbledon Day as my best ever day supporting EFC :hayee:

It is indeed a paradox.

There is an edge to a relehation threatened season that just doesn’t exis when we are plodding along in mid table and out of the Cup by February.

And I have seen Everton win Titles at Goodison and at Norwich….watche us win Cups at both Wembley and Rotterdam.

But I look back on Wimbledon Day as my best ever day supporting EFC :hayee:

It was certainly the most exciting…….

Exciting? It was terrifying and almost a humiliating shame......! It was nowhere near as exciting as being in finals and ruling the roost at the top of the league.

Winning things was incredibly enjoyable, and I’ve seen lots of that. That last day and staying up was I agree terrifying, but exciting none the less….

The truly unfortunate reality is that many live their daily lives with the misery and gloom they post in here.

We win enough matches, we are fine. We don't? We get relegated. Life will go on.
Life will go on for me if Everton get relegated. Life will go on for me if the tories stay in power. Life will go on for me if Russia obliterates the Ukraine. Life will go on for me if everyone I know dies.

It’s ok for me not to want any of these things to happen, even though they won’t kill me. When people can’t see that, I think they’re dead weird. I think you’re dead weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.