2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wont go forward because he knows he can't come back, nor cross.

It's like forcing a dying old grey hound to run it's last race.

Edit: this is about coleman

I don’t think Mykolenko did badly at all today. Especially under the circumstances although yes I do agree with most of what you said
He is awful doesnt look like hes got a left or right foot looks like hes going to fall over when he runs got lucky to get a free kick against Jimenez whole team is shot to pieces look terrified to have the ball at their feet so slow get beat to every 1st 2nd and third ball gang of cowards with no fight what so ever if we get in the bottom 3 we are not getting out of it

Obviously Benitez didn't rate him and neither does Lampard. Who decided bringing a Rangers reserve player here for £13 million was a reasonable thing to do?
He WAS a reserve player at Rangers, but the only reason he couldn't get in to the team was because the Rangers captain was on top of his game and scoring and assisting goals week in/week out.

Whenever he got his chance whether it be in the league, Europe or Internationally he more often than not excelled and was never phased, totally fearless, full of energy, pace and has undoubted talent.

Lampard not having the balls to let him bring that to an Everton team (which is badly in need of all these attributes at this moment) but would rather stick with a (sadly) clearly finished Everton captain or a patently not good enough Kenny that are being targeted by the opposition every week for those very reasons, is frankly(pardon the pun!) the real mystery here (and more worrying!) in relation to showing some positivity to this side, rather than sticking with 'the problem' he should maybe try and play what could be 'the solution'.

I know the stakes are high for Everton and Lampard here but tbh it's only going one way as it as the moment. ?

Bobble just said on this space:

Patterson isn't ready defensively to play premier League, only need to read between the lines of why he isn't playing. So maybe @davek is right regarding him

Bobble just said on this space:

Patterson isn't ready defensively to play premier League, only need to read between the lines of why he isn't playing. So maybe @davek is right regarding him

Why do you need Bobble's word to accept what I said?

The lad is a novice. An SPL player neding Championship football...which he'll get next season one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.