2021/22 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should offer to pay for his rehab and pay him until Christmas in wages and hope he accepts a contract termination. He's entitled to full pay until the end of next season like, in typical Everton fashion. lol

Ooof, feel for him. People come back from them much better these days than they did in the past, so hopefully we'll see him next season. But we haven't had much luck with them in the past have we? Arteta came back from his but was never the same player. Bolasie's ACL basically saw us piss away £25m on a player who barely got to turn out for us at all.

Although it says "damage" rather than rupture or something like that. Might be an easier recovery?
I just hope he makes a good recovery from this injury. Andros is a good professional footballer who will be missed in the remaining games of this season, pity some of the other players couldn’t have shown his professional attitude when playing for the club, wish you well Andros in the future.

What's up with that? You've seen how slow he is now. Imagine him after this. I feel very sorry for him, he's surpassed all expectations at Everton and he's proven to be an inspired signing, but it is what it is. He'll be as good as finished now.

Although in fairness he might not need all that pace in the Championship next season. Offer him a new deal I say.

What's up with that? You've seen how slow he is now. Imagine him after this. I feel very sorry for him, he's surpassed all expectations at Everton and he's proven to be an inspired signing, but it is what it is. He'll be as good as finished now.

Although in fairness he might not need all that pace in the Championship next season. Offer him a new deal I say.
Or we could just let him recover from his injury and welcome back him to the squad, rather than turning our back on him for no reason at all.

P&O Ferries style?

Status
Not open for further replies.