Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still optimistic?? This isn't going to the last day honestly we won't pick up another point this season, we are that bad!!!
How is it optimism when I'm literally saying we'll be relegated last game of the season ? We'll get a bit of hope just before the last game and the last game will kill us, that's how Everton works

I keep telling myself that going down is what we need. But I also know we'll never come back.

Lost for words, nothing can turn this around, the words I could use for these abysmal disgusting filthy sluggard vile pathetic pussies I couldn’t even dream of saying, goodbye Everton, I’m now gonna start binning all my Everton items I own now, no more season ticket as well

Reset in the summer. Get literally everyone out from Moshiri, the rest of the board, the coaching staff and the playing staff. Then start again from scratch

Predicable but painful nonetheless.

The good news is that at least we already have a Championship squad and a Championship manager.

Tonight was always going to tell the tale - and we proved we are past masters at finding ways to lose.
League one defense though

Status
Not open for further replies.