Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gone. I genuinely can't believe what seen tonight. Be no coming back from this
Tbh I have seen this coming for months. Absolute rubbish of a squad, no passion, no courage,no ability. Overpaid, pampered Muppets.

As Yeats said they have sucked the marrow from my bones.
Frank and his magical back room staff.
Nobody could get this crowd of Muppets to perform. They are absolutely rubbish with few exceptions. They have seen off a load of managers.

I have never been so low as an Evertonian.

I don’t think you’re getting this mate! Relegation and loss of income will see the club implode. We will go through the divisions like a stone in water.
Absolutely we will.

But when you don't learn from mistakes over 6 years, you need a strong punishment. And it's a punishment we deserve. Otherwise mostly the same players will plague us next season even if we manage to survive by the finest margins.

How the feck do we make so many mistakes in every game, it’s not even every now and again it every pissing week
What pisses me off is we make mistakes week and week and we get punished. By even the crap teams like Burnley like Watford like Norwich. Yet when teams make mistakes against us we do noting with it. Bloody sick to death of the club from top to bottom. Best fans in the world. Sell out home and away every week every year. Yet we get this so called football club

Of course through the new RB we got in had to be injured didn’t he, and our new midfielder had to be injured which meant Holgate couldn’t play right back so Kenny played.

It’s just been a perfect storm all season

Status
Not open for further replies.