2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Dunc has a better chance of scraping us out of this mess... Lampard isn't good enough, living off his reputation as a player...... I'd get rid and take the risk....

The next manager/fall guy won't either. He'll be ruined and forced out to well the vermin we have for a team carry on destroying the club. They've won. The manager always loses at Everton Football Club.

All Lampard needs to do is finish 17th. He's got the benefit of the doubt from nearly all the fan base. If we go down, he has to take his share of the responsibility too.

Don’t know how ready Coleman was though to take off Kenny and he doesn’t seem to want to try Dele in midfield if Holgate had to drop back. He seems to not have a plan when things aren’t working so far.
Coleman was on the bench and while I'm not one of those 'if you're fit for the bench, you're fit to start' people, then if he is on the bench he should be fit enough to do 15 minutes which is what was needed.

Same for Delph. Holgate was getting the run around in the 2nd half. If Delph can't do 20 minutes then Christ almighty. And we needed someone to go in there and get on the ball. Not like he'll be playing on Saturday or starting as Allan is back?

He could have made those changes and Coleman might have got skinned anyway and Godfrey might have missed the clearance but at least he'd have been proactive and then I don't think anyone could question him. But as it is his subs invite criticism because they're so poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.