Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll be sound now. A couple of wins and a draw will be enough.
Who would have thought after Wednesday come the next Sunday evening the table would look like it does now. If they perform like they did against UTD I have absolutely no doubt we will survive quick easy.

I wonder how much Burnley’s result today was down to being mentally deflated after our win against Utd the day before?!
I’m fairly certain that these types of things come into play in the minds of players.

Just watched Dyche’s post match interview…got the popcorn out to watch it again. Fantastic. Stupid bald tit!

….can’t believe he doesn’t start Vydra and McNeil. Mind you, I’m as bewildered with some of Lampard’s selections.

To think @ForeverBlue92 wanted Dyche to replace his beloved Benitez. He seriously does want us to go down.

….can’t believe he doesn’t start Vydra and McNeil. Mind you, I’m as bewildered with some of Lampard’s selections.

To think @ForeverBlue92 wanted Dyche to replace his beloved Benitez. He seriously does want us to go down.
Dyche to replace Benitez? What kind of masochist is he?

He was just saying in his post match interview they’ve been great defending all season but lacking in the final third. Why do you think that might be Sean? Maybe because you play ten men on the edge of your box, hoof it up to a hopelessly outnumbered striker….and leave your best attacking players in the bench. It’s a real mystery!

Some keep saying we need to catch Leeds, yes it’s good to catch who is above you. But personally the only teams I, looking at are the ones below us, if we finish where we currently are ill be over joyed.
This x100. Arbitrary nonsense to say "lets overtake X or Y or Z", when we can't control what other teams do. Only thing that matters is at least 3 clubs below us come end of season. At this point, given our fragility and inconsistency, anything greater than 17th is just a bonus.

Not sure I understand all the confidence in here. We're only 4 points above the drop and there is plenty of season left to play.

Same. Its almost like some have forgot we're Everton. Very little runs smooth for Evertonians.
We're still up to our necks in this.

1649613941639.png

Status
Not open for further replies.