2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your posts are not a reflection of what happened on the pitch.

It seems alot of posters also think he was good in both matches.

Youre the odd one out.

Your willingness to gloss over his many mistakes and his inability to get in any crossing position all night says more about your standards than me being odd. He is the epitome of our constant bad recruitment

Your willingness to gloss over his many mistakes and his inability to get in any crossing position all night says more about your standards than me being odd. He is the epitome of our constant bad recruitment

You clearly didnt watch the match.

No one reading this in bold will believe you have.

If you did watch it then watch it again...and again...and again until you see what 90% of others saw.

Its 636am and im going to bed lol

If you did watch it then watch it again...and again...and again until you see what 90% of others saw.

I had to watch it once if you think am watching that rubbish again then you have lost your mind. You have low standards

My initial assessment after a few months.

Tremendously fit lad. Up and down all game whilst others are blowing after an hour.

Defensively sound. He looks more solid than Digne, dare I say it more reliable. Which is fine by me.

Going forward he's not as silky as Digne but I don't see much difference in output in terms of assists etc.

Anyone who said he is slow too is wrong.

Ironically for me he's one of the ones I would be happy to see stay next season whatever division we're in.

Just to add as well, he put an absolute better of a ball in from a free kick which Richarkison managed to flick 40 yards wide and over.

I'd start letting him take over some of the set plays

I think these are both fairly extreme opinions and the truth is in the middle. For me he didn’t look great or awful tonight, it was just a reasonably solid performance. I was concerned about him after his early games, against united I thought he was genuinely very good, tonight I thought he was fine without being particularly worthy of comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.