2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
…he’s been fine these last few games & he has to play as it’s vital for the balance of the side that we have a genuinely left footed defender in the team.

Salah will provide the ultimate test with those runs in behind and taking him on mazy runs.

To be fair though Salah roasts everyone. Its a tough gig, with Salah coming inside, and Robertson hairing down the wing, if we play Gray we are goosed. But a great challenge for Myko, he should be looking forward to it.

Anyone check his stats last night, id say they were very good.

To be fair though Salah roasts everyone. Its a tough gig, with Salah coming inside, and Robertson hairing down the wing, if we play Gray we are goosed. But a great challenge for Myko, he should be looking forward to it.

Anyone check his stats last night, id say they were very good.

…absolutely. I’m not expecting him to keep Salah at bay, but interesting to see how he copes.

I mean I dunno about anyone else but I’m inclined to agree with Paddy Boyland the professional sports journalist over ToffeeBlues1878 who says he’s terrible.

But what would Everton be if we weren’t slagging off our better players?

Successful. That’s what.

Last edited:
Mykolenko is arguably proving to be the best signing we have made this season. He is digging in and stepping up when the pressure is on whilst Gray is fading. Townsend just does not seem to fit with Lampard.

He's appearing to be the opposite of Digne. Solid defensively while lacking the tooth at the other end of the pitch. Exactly what Benitez would've wanted.

Mykolenko is arguably proving to be the best signing we have made this season. He is digging in and stepping up when the pressure is on whilst Gray is fading. Townsend just does not seem to fit with Lampard.
Very much agree with the first two sentences, but to be fair to Townsend, he's out for the season with the injury he picked up in the Palace game. Otherwise I think he'd be getting the odd game and coming on from the bench, which when we signed him was what most of us thought he would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.