Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are so going down. Our only hope was that Burnley would collapse but that's clearly not the case. We don't score enough and we can't defend for 90 mins. Championship here we come

Ending the weekend in relegation zone. But I fully expected it.Dont like alot of these Everton players. Isnt that a horrible thing to say about the team I support. But I'm honest. I dont rate them as players and I'd question alot of their characters too.
A bit of an effort v liverpool today does nothing to change my thoughts on them.
They have got us into this position not because of today but because of non commitment v teams around us over last 3 months and not being honest on and off the pitch.

I don’t mind negativity, people react how they react, it’s the certainty of the “we’re definitely down,” bellendria that I have zero time for.

We aren’t definitely anything. We fight on, you cowards!
We've shown real fight in the last few games, I think there's draws and wins to be had that we don't expect you wouldn't think so listening to this grim forum

Whilst I am inclined to agree our next five games are Chelsea Leicester Watford Brentford Palace with three at goodison.

Leeds have arsenal City Chelsea

We really need three wins out of those five
Leeds have Palace first. They win that and they're gone.

Say what you want today wasn't a bad performance we held our own in parts against easily the best team in the league if not the world (cry all you want it's a fact) if we turn up in every game there's plenty to play for, I still think we get out of this. Forget Burnley they will have there wobble

There is some confidence to be taken from giving them a bit of a scare. United tried to shut up shop a few days ago and did not do as well. Those tactics might need to be employed next week against Chelsea but we are going to struggle to win games if we can’t build attacks. We need a minimum 10 points. If we lose next week and it goes to a 2 points a game average required we are toast

Whilst I am inclined to agree our next five games are Chelsea Leicester Watford Brentford Palace with three at goodison.

Leeds have arsenal City Chelsea

We really need three wins out of those five
I don't think that 3 more wins will be enough.

I think we have to win at least 3 and get a point somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.