Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a few comments of ‘if we play with the effort of today we can pick up the points we need’.

The problem with that logic is we have all the consistency of a stool sample left to marinate in hydrochloric acid overnight.

And I’d back the stool sample over most of our wasters. They’ve brought great shame to the jumper even if we somehow stay up.
The day we signed Rondon was the day I knew we were doomed. Seriously, what club signs a bloke like that if they have any ambition?

We’ll get another head patting after a similar showing against Chelsea next and then revert to type.

We’re simply not capable of putting those 2-3 results together as Burnley have, and as Newcastle did to get themselves out of the mire.

With those fixtures I think we’ve got two wins max in there and maybe a spawny draw somewhere. That means we need Burnley to get less than 5 points over their remaining games. After getting 9 from 9.

I’ve been saying it for a few weeks and nobody can convince me otherwise: we’re down.

It’s not, for what it’s worth, the end of the world, either, btw.

We’ll get another head patting after a similar showing against Chelsea next and then revert to type.

We’re simply not capable of putting those 2-3 results together as Burnley have, and as Newcastle did to get themselves out of the mire.

With those fixtures I think we’ve got two wins max in there and maybe a spawny draw somewhere. That means we need Burnley to get less than 5 points over their remaining games. After getting 9 from 9.

I’ve been saying it for a few weeks and nobody can convince me otherwise: we’re down.

It’s not, for what it’s worth, the end of the world, either, btw.

lol just the end of everton not the world

There is but it counts for nothing if you don't actually get said draws and wins.

Being unlucky losers is just as bad as being crap.
It's about a mix if the two, picking up points means everything and I think we can. This crap ober reaxtion everytime there's a result in one direction just makes for grim reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.