Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a damning indictment of Lampard at all. The ship has been sinking for years and you're blanking the captain who's been brought in board in the last hour? Nonsense.
Have to disagree.

Benitez was woeful
Lampard hasn’t had enough about him to keep us up.

Both things can be true. Obviously a myriad of other issues in over overall demise but we were six points clear of bottom three when he arrived, we are five points adrift now. It’s that simple.

They willingly welcomed an obvious doom, and continue to cheerlead for him. They repent or be banished in my opinion, along with the kenwright clappers

They were just doing what they thought was right (backing the manager in the hope he'd do well)

I don't blame them for this

Ultimately it didn't matter what the fans did. Moshiri was going to do what he was going to do regardless

I've never felt more disconnected from the club to be honest

Burnley fixtures - Villa - home, Spurs - away, Villa - away, Newcastle - home.

Leeds fixtures - Man City - home, Arsenal - away, Chelsea - home, Brighton - home, Brentford - away.

Us fixtures - Chelsea - home, Leicester - away, Watford - away, Brentford - home, Palace - home, Arsenal - away.

We need 3 wins and a draw to get 40.

Burnley need 2 more (Villa and Newcastle at home they'll get those).

Leeds in the same boat but have Brighton and Brentford (home) to get 6 more points.

The mountain we needed to climb started the day as snowdonia and has finished as big as Olympus mons. It literally could not go any worse against us. There's no way out now for sure.
There were gods on top of Olympus - they would not tolerate our squad getting anywhere near them. Hephaestus would roast them before they got more than a hundred feet

i can as if we didn’t appoint him we probably wouldn’t have lampard tryna get us out of this mess
But Lampard is to blame just as much then, he's had half a season and the two managers of our relegation rivals are slapping, yet we are getting pasted away every game and getting deflected goals at home

Status
Not open for further replies.