Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really dont know where people get optimism from. We've beem crap all season. We've had zero bottle all season. Our players are complete cowards. Now when we need it more than ever, and the pressure is on, they will continue as they have all season. Rubbish.

I hope to god im wrong. I hope to god we stay up and you all laugh at me, pointing out how wrong I am. Ill gladly take any criticism and eat humble pie if Im wrong.

Im a facts and stats man. Taking this season as evidence. There is zero evidence to suggest we will suddenly produce goods

Burnley fixtures - Villa - home, Spurs - away, Villa - away, Newcastle - home.

Leeds fixtures - Man City - home, Arsenal - away, Chelsea - home, Brighton - home, Brentford - away.

Us fixtures - Chelsea - home, Leicester - away, Watford - away, Brentford - home, Palace - home, Arsenal - away.

I can see Leeds losing three of those at least, maybe four if Brighton turn up

They twin two more and we win four and we stay up on 41 whilst they go down with 40

I think that's the only way it's going to happen to be honest

Need City, Arsenal and Chelsea to tonk them whilst we somehow find four wins from somewhere

Not impossible but it's highly unlikely

We can't win away and don't look like we can score at home without the aid of a rebound, bullet the pricks i'm out

honestly i’m virtually crying

The reality is we need to have already accepted possibility of relegation some time ago as it's been within the realm of possibility for a while now. It's the squad who should have understood that and kicked into gear. I wouldn't waste time dreading it until it actually happens now.

Status
Not open for further replies.