Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what truly terrified me - when we played Fulham at home last season. They had been horrendous all season and they beat us so comfortably that we barely had a kick of the ball.

It showed me that this squad could very easily be the ones getting relegated. The two subsequent transfer windows were a shambles.

94 and 98 were far worse than this.

That may change buf for now its in our hands and weve got a few games left

Wimbledon was just before I was born. I don't remember 98.

This is by far the worst position I have ever seen the club. There is absolutely no reason to be optimistic other than false hope. Our only way out is winning football matches and we can't win 2 matches in a row. This is our own fault and no one is going to save us.

Other results are irrelevant. Our lot will come out half arsed for 45 minutes and only wake up when we are behind. Still probably haven't realised we are in relegation trouble some of that.

How can you say that after recent performances?

We put a shift in against Utd, took a point against Leicester and worked our socks off against Liverpool at the pit.

If Lampard had better game management the Burnley game would have been a win/draw for us and their season wouldn't have kick started with a big win over us.

That game single handedly could cost us this season.

I tell you what truly terrified me - when we played Fulham at home last season. They had been horrendous all season and they beat us so comfortably that we barely had a kick of the ball.

It showed me that this squad could very easily be the ones getting relegated. The two subsequent transfer windows were a shambles.
I'd wiped that horror show from my mind but you're right.

How can you say that after recent performances?

We put a shift in against Utd, took a point against Leicester and worked our socks off against Liverpool at the pit.

If Lampard had better game management the Burnley game would have been a win/draw for us and their season wouldn't have kick started with a big win over us.

That game single handedly could cost us this season.

The first half against Leicester was a load of rubbish. It was half arsed, passive, sit back, lethargic, piss poor dross. Our player lost their 1 v1 battle in every area for about 60 minutes.

And typical of you to blame it 100% on Lampard. Take your agenda somewhere else, I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.