Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s actually not spamming though, I genuinely believe all your posts to be finger-worthy. I’m reacting to posts as I see fit.

Debatable. I have to constantly shift through tons of notifications from you every single day.

Maybe egnore my posts or debate them instead?

If we go down I would take him on another loan deal.

Fella looked like Mbappe in the Championship.
It’s painful to admit - but probably could do worse than him in the championship. There will be a couple of loan deals like him if we go down.

Broadhead would come back in as would Simms.

Reckon we keep grey and gordon…

Yeah until he says he’s not putting anymore money in, we make another massive loss, get hit with a points deduction (derby style) and either go in to administration or relegated again. Yeah all sounds great doesn’t it.

You've just made all that up though.

I can do that - he continues putting tons of money in, we come back up and BMD is built.

Depends if you're glass half full or empty I suppose.

You've just made all that up though.

I can do that - he continues putting tons of money in, we come back up and BMD is built.

Depends if you're glass half full or empty I suppose.
And you also have just made your comments up, mine are more realistic tho that it will happen if we go down.

What’s not made up is the loss on th revenue which will without doubt affect us.

And you also have just made your comments up, mine are more realistic tho that it will happen if we go down.

What’s not made up is the loss on th revenue which will without doubt affect us.

Whatever happens happens mate.

No one knows so no point worrying about it.

Im not an accountant im a footie fan end of the day mate.

Clubs owned by a billionaire bag man for a multi billionaire oligarch.

We aint going bust so not arsed if we have to start shifting bums like Andre Gomes off the wage bill.
That would be the oligarch who is sanctioned to the hilt ? and likely to remain so as long as the war in Ukraine continues and he supports Putin.

And you state you’re not an accountant but then state categorically, ‘we ain’t going bust’

Far smarter people than you are very seriously concerned about the effect and impact relegation could have on the club… people with something between their ears, unlike the apparent vacuum that’s domicile between yours.

I make little or no apology if this appears rude, as so, so many of your posts are incredibly naive bordering on crackpot.

That would be the oligarch who is sanctioned to the hilt ? and likely to remain so as long as the war in Ukraine continues and he supports Putin.

And you state you’re not an accountant but then state categorically, ‘we ain’t going bust’

Far smarter people than you are very seriously concerned about the effect and impact relegation could have on the club… people with something between their ears, unlike the apparent vacuum that’s domicile between yours.

I make little or no apology if this appears rude, as so, so many of your posts are incredibly naive bordering on crackpot.

Yet they know absolutely nothing about the clubs future, same as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.