Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet they know absolutely nothing about the clubs future, same as me.
Oh for pity sake…

You’re as deluded as Kenwright, the board and Moshiri.

If we don’t survive and do get relegated, the impact upon our finances in terms of the massive drop in tv revenues and sponsorship will be dramatic.

Remember that Cazoo have pulled out and we haven’t had a sleeve sponsor for two years… nobody will agree to be the shirt sponsor until they know which division we’ll be playing in and that will determine the value of the deal.

Wages are massively out of kilter with our income and the losses we’re currently making will put us massively outside the rules of the EFL if we do go down.

I’m no accountant but, all of the above is blindingly obvious to any layman.

People with far greater understanding of how to run successful businesses are genuinely concerned about the future !!!!

Oh for pity sake…

You’re as deluded as Kenwright, the board and Moshiri.

If we don’t survive and do get relegated, the impact upon our finances in terms of the massive drop in tv revenues and sponsorship will be dramatic.

Remember that Cazoo have pulled out and we haven’t had a sleeve sponsor for two years… nobody will agree to be the shirt sponsor until they know which division we’ll be playing in and that will determine the value of the deal.

Wages are massively out of kilter with our income and the losses we’re currently making will put us massively outside the rules of the EFL if we do go down.

I’m no accountant but, all of the above is blindingly obvious to any layman.

People with far greater understanding of how to run successful businesses are genuinely concerned about the future !!!!

Do you believe we'll be liquidated?

Because thats the only scenario that I'll lose sleep over mate - everything else is just short term pain whilst we rebuild and go again ultimately.

If we dont get liquidated the club will still be here next season and so will we.

Because thats the only scenario that I'll lose sleep over mate - everything else is just short term pain whilst we rebuild and go again ultimately.

If we dont get liquidated the club will still be here next season and so will we.
Funny, because that sounds like the attitude of a person who doesn't give a single toss about the club.

Personally, no.
But, I will add that I am praying that Moshiri accepts his own shortcomings as an owner, cuts his losses and sells the club.

And that’s before you start banging on about ‘better the devil we know’ or some such drivel that asset stripping yanks are the only likely buyers.

The biggest hurdle in the club being sold is Moshiri accepting that selling sooner rather than later will be better for him.

He’s spent a third world debt so far and got precisely diddley-squat to show for it, and here you’ll start banging on about BMD… which even when completed will only be the 8th or 9th biggest capacity in the PL, assuming we’re still in the PL in 24/25.

Or maybe a person that has other priorities than 11 millionaires kicking a ball about a pitch.

If Everton being in the PL is the be all and end all of your existence then I pity you.
Everton being in the PL - in its current guise - is actually pretty much the be all and end all… cos for the foreseeable future, that’s where the money comes from to keep the club afloat.

Everton being in the PL - in its current guise - is actually pretty much the be all and end all… cos for the foreseeable future, that’s where the money comes from to keep the club afloat.

What will be will be mate - no point worrying over something none of us can control.

All I see at present is blues attacking other blues in frustration and anger and its all pointless.

We'll all still be watching us play football next season whatever happens between now and Arsenal away.

Something at the back of my mind thinks he’s gonna be the hero we need, scoring bangers to win the next 6 games.

Liquidation is @ possibility. Remote at this moment, burnt if we fail in the Championship, either through relegation or just festering there for a few seasons with dwindling revenue then the possibility starts to dramatically increase.

Personally, no.
But, I will add that I am praying that Moshiri accepts his own shortcomings as an owner, cuts his losses and sells the club.

And that’s before you start banging on about ‘better the devil we know’ or some such drivel that asset stripping yanks are the only likely buyers.

The biggest hurdle in the club being sold is Moshiri accepting that selling sooner rather than later will be better for him.

He’s spent a third world debt so far and got precisely diddley-squat to show for it, and here you’ll start banging on about BMD… which even when completed will only be the 8th or 9th biggest capacity in the PL, assuming we’re still in the PL in 24/25.

What will be will be mate - no point worrying over something none of us can control.

All I see at present is blues attacking other blues in frustration and anger and its all pointless.

We'll all still be watching us play football next season whatever happens between now and Arsenal away.

Liquidation is @ possibility. Remote at this moment, burnt if we fail in the Championship, either through relegation or just festering there for a few seasons with dwindling revenue then the possibility starts to dramatically increase.

Poor old El Ghazi - not only ignored by Frank but ignored in his own GOT thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.