Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are so many against us staying up? I read the other day Charlie Austin thinks it’s funny if we go down. Imo the Merseyside Derby is the best Derby in the world, personally I don’t like them lot but I’d miss the Merseyside derby if us or them were relegated.
Charlie Austin isn't in a position to laugh at anybody, a small time Charlie indeed.

MoM Jordan Pickford, no argument. As for the rest of those wasters, every one of them gave 100% and you can't ask for more than that.

Frank gave them a game plan and they stuck with it. He wanted to get Chelsea frustrated and he succeeded in that. There's light at the end of the tunnel, don't let it slip Everton.

If our finishing was better we could have made it a more comfortable win, but I'll settle for 1-0.

:dance:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

I’ve never seen him play so well, I’m not sure I’d another keeper would have saved though shots
Hmm a little bit over the top there. Rüdiger did hit him in the face. 100% luck there. At least he put his body on the line. The very good safe was the one after the ball hit the post and Azpilicueta had an open goal to score! The rest was bread and butter!

Wonder if our crowd and players would have been up so much for that if Burnley would of lost or drew. The support behind the players, the commitment by the players. Fantastic all us lot today, even I did hide in the toilet for the last 10 minutes

I just went and got another couple of cans - nerves, heart and liver are shat from loving this Club

Why are so many against us staying up? I read the other day Charlie Austin thinks it’s funny if we go down. Imo the Merseyside Derby is the best Derby in the world, personally I don’t like them lot but I’d miss the Merseyside derby if us or them were relegated.
He's noone special ignore him. The papers lifted that off remarks on TalkSport... TalkGarbage more like.

Wonder if our crowd and players would have been up so much for that if Burnley would of lost or drew. The support behind the players, the commitment by the players. Fantastic all us lot today, even I did hide in the toilet for the last 10 minutes
That’s the thing a lot of games this season I feel the players haven't really been up for it then that filters to the crowd. I feel they like Frank now they seem to be working hard for him

20220501_161947.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.