Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A big kick in the plums for Leeds and Burnley that today. I reckon they thought there would be a nice 5 pt gap at the final whistle.

I'm gonna say to them Everton fans who don't rate Lampard. Can you not see the changes in the team?
There's immesurable improvement. Even before we won today we are more committed and more
offensive.
There have been moments that you can see a better player in their position makes a huge difference.

Rondon at the end then , does well but falls over. Gordon last week, springing the defence constantly but couldn't do anything with it

Even pressing , the players can do it but it's the distribution that lets them down.

If we were mid table and season over terratory, you would look at lampards team and see they have shown defensive unity recently , pressing , direct attacking under instruction and started to manage the game. Completely different to two months ago when as soon as we concede it was game over.

I know that this is a team sport. And we won as a team today. Full credit to everyone. And full credit to the home support. Full credit all round.
But thank god that we have Pickford and Richarlson. Just hope that these two stay fit and focused for the remaining matches.
And let’s hope that some player out of the nine supporting cast can also step up and contribute. No more passengers. Up the Toffees.

On hols in Scotland to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Been to Dumfries today and listened to the last 15 mins + on the radio driving back to where we are staying.
Can't go to the match now due to health problems, but no matter what I say now, the feeling for this club will never leave me.
Superb fighting performance and am looking forward to motd tonight with a few bevvies
COYB !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.