Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford earned his England's number 1 tag today. When he fully concentrates he's a very solid keeper. Lampard's post match interview was great and he should take as much credit as the players and the fans because he got the tactics and attitude spot on.

What’s this abar a dog?

FRrCdI6WUAExHew

Jordan Pickford MOTM, he showed today why I keep saying he is the least of our problems, if he was 2 inches taller, he'd be playing for a champion's league team. Due to his lack of stature he is just not quite top level, but, he is well above our level currently. He is at the age now when keepers tend to come into their own. I think he had a very good season.

Mina made such a difference today as well, you could just sense that he and Pickford were not prepared to allow anybody to score against us. His leadership helped Holgate, who I thought had his best game In a while. It's such a pity Yerald is so injury prone, he really is a leader when he plays.

Pretty much everyone played their part today, even Gray, who, although he is sadly out of touch, really put a shift in and threw himself into challenges where it was really brave to do so. Richarlison, as usual ran his cobblers off and was an absolute nightmare for Chelsea's defence and scored, what may well prove to be a defining goal in this disasterous season.

I aged 10 years watching that today and at my age I haven't got them to spare. COYB's get something at Leicester and kept the momentum going.

Still haven’t calmed down from it. Didn’t wanna leave the ground Goodison was bouncing after the game. Tell you what Pickford had the performance of his life there, special mention to Mina and Seamus as well unreal performance from the old man. Richy, say no more lad.

On hols in Scotland to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Been to Dumfries today and listened to the last 15 mins + on the radio driving back to where we are staying.
Can't go to the match now due to health problems, but no matter what I say now, the feeling for this club will never leave me.
Superb fighting performance and am looking forward to motd tonight with a few bevvies
COYB !!!!
Wow, lovely part of the world. It’s my 12th wedding anniversary today, congratulations. I took my better half out for a slap up meal last night instead and said the restaurant couldn’t accommodate us as it was fully booked today…. ? when she saw me pacing around the front room from 13.00 she quickly worked out I was a keeper as I’d have been a nightmare trying to be company when the game was on!

Status
Not open for further replies.