Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally drained, feel it for my amigo @allezlesbleus he must have gone for a warm down after the game;)lol
I must admit to being totally drained by the end of that and needing a Kip once I calmed down. I was very excited though and proud to play a very small part in generating the atmosphere and support that might yet get these lads over the line!! COYB!!! Well done to all concerned today.

Pre-match lunch today.

FRlpfUNWQAADNWA

I must admit to being totally drained by the end of that and needing a Kip once I calmed down. I was very excited though and proud to play a very small part in generating the atmosphere and support that might yet get these lads over the line!! COYB!!! Well done to all concerned today.
Didn't go for a kip but had a few to relax, Probably an early night

Wow, lovely part of the world. It’s my 12th wedding anniversary today, congratulations. I took my better half out for a slap up meal last night instead and said the restaurant couldn’t accommodate us as it was fully booked today…. ? when she saw me pacing around the front room from 13.00 she quickly worked out I was a keeper as I’d have been a nightmare trying to be company when the game was on!
Many congrats mate........enjoy our win and your anniversary.....best wishes.

Driving while listening to a game like that is a VERY serious health and safety risk, mate. I was lucky to survive it, and I was only sat on tbe sofa. Amazed you didn't end up head on with a truck, or embed yourself and your motor into the front of a roadside building. Maybe best to get home earlier, or hang on till full time in future. COYB, though.
I wasn't driving.....my wife was, fortunately???????

Driving while listening to a game like that is a VERY serious health and safety risk, mate. I was lucky to survive it, and I was only sat on tbe sofa. Amazed you didn't end up head on with a truck, or embed yourself and your motor into the front of a roadside building. Maybe best to get home earlier, or hang on till full time in future. COYB, though.

I listened to the end of the United game in the car a few weeks ago. It is not advisable at all. I'm a nervous watcher of football at the best of times, but radio is torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.