2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was out with a few old mates last week , all of them RS and all whingeing about Richy. He is public enemy No.1 for them, so no surprise to see this campaign to get him punished. Having watched the video it is clear that he threw it towards the gap in the corner by the Church rather than "into the crowd".
I just don’t understand why they give a damn? They’re literally chasing a history making quadrupole and have one the best teams in their history and they spend time crying about Richarlison with a smoke canister, signing up to GOT to pretend to be a sad blue and tuning into our games to revel in our misery.

If we were even in the running for one trophy I wouldn’t waste a second worrying about those weirdos!

It was a bit stupid of him to throw it but the FA know full well that Kevin Friend had a long talk to him after the incident and took no action. Therefore that's their standard reaction - if the ref saw it and was satisfied it wasn't violent conduct then that's the end of the matter. (Or damn well should be)

Liverpool player celebrates by encouraging pyrotechnics in football stadium and it's a spectacle; Everton player gets rid of a pyrotechnic off the pitch and into a safe area = a problem.

Get the feeling The Establishment Club's hired prize fighters aren't happy about the prospect of Everton staying up? It's desperate even for them.

Let's move on.

I just don’t understand why they give a damn? They’re literally chasing a history making quadrupole and have one the best teams in their history and they spend time crying about Richarlison with a smoke canister, signing up to GOT to pretend to be a sad blue and tuning into our games to revel in our misery.

If we were even in the running for one trophy I wouldn’t waste a second worrying about those weirdos!
TBF these lads aren't weirdos , but Richy obviously gets under their skin, so he must be doing something right. His diving is apparently a key factor, so I simply rolled off a list of their divers past and present and the conversation moved away from football.

TBF these lads aren't weirdos , but Richy obviously gets under their skin, so he must be doing something right. His diving is apparently a key factor, so I simply rolled off a list of their divers past and present and the conversation moved away from football.
Ask them to find an example of Richarlison diving to win a pen whilst being ready with the Salah, Mane, Suarez, Gerrard etc. footage!
He gets under their skin the way Cahill did, because he fights for us and we love him but I just don’t get why they care so much when they’re doing what they’re doing!

Great performance yesterday, and a fighter for us. Ran his plums off and made his goal himself. Another player, like Mina, who must be an absolute nightmare to play against.

The rs infested media hate him because he’s an Evertonian and a very good player- they don’t like us having nice things.

The flare issue is a joke and such a non story - they just want him banning for our run in and us to go down, gobshites to a man.

I think he’ll be alright, it’s just another case of stupid media hype making a story out of nothing.
The only thing I can sympathise with is Burnley/Leeds fans saying he shouldn’t have been playing after that kick out against Henderson because that really was stupid and should’ve been a red, everything else is just nonsense.
Kick out? He pushed ‘Captain Hendo’ in the knee and he made a meal out of it

I could be wrong as I didn’t see it, but I don’t think Elliot threw a smoke flare. That’s a massive difference. Picking it up is no issue to me, throwing it in the direction of fans is reckless.

As I said, I think it was very stupid at a time we can’t afford to lose him. He’s given the FA a decision to make.

That being said, if we stay up, it’s one hell of an iconic moment.
He didn’t throw it at the fans

Liverpool player celebrates by encouraging pyrotechnics in football stadium and it's a spectacle; Everton player gets rid of a pyrotechnic off the pitch and into a safe area = a problem.

Get the feeling The Establishment Club's hired prize fighters aren't happy about the prospect of Everton staying up? It's desperate even for them.

Let's move on.
Maybe the Liv fans only like stuff being thrown at the Liver Buildings

Stewards played a blinder doing nothing to clear the pitch. Instead they stood around and allowed this nonsense to play out..

Status
Not open for further replies.