2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to get banned isn't he?
Common sense says token fine and make a big deal about putting him on some health and safety course. Then maybe announce that from next season there’ll be band for that kind of thing.
The thing is, there’s no precedence set for throwing a flare, all there is is Carragher aggressively throwing coins at people being a ban and that young Liverpool player holding a flare and getting a warning - it would be very unfair to ban him… but then… Everton is a club of firsts…

I think Iwobi should be sold if we get 15m. So who do I rate higher?

My feeling is simply I'd rather have the money to rebuild a terrible team than Richarlison who can't elevate said terrible team enough to persist with.
You’d give our recruitment team money? You’re madder than I thought.

And he shows there is no place for Premier League pyro by removing the flare from the pitch; if anything they should be praising his quick thinking and selfless act.
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if that was the leagues take on the incident.
‘We’d like to take a moment to recognise Richarlison’s selfless and brave actions in quickly and safely removing a dangerous missile from the field of play. He’s a top lad and only ever goes down when properly fouled. UTFT.’

Ronaldo is under police investigation.

Its a domestic incident nothing to do with football.
Happened as he was leaving the field of play. At that point, the ref is still in charge which is why you still see red cards and bans if there are scraps after the final whistle.

Just because police are involved, doesn't mean its nothing to do with football.

I can see them making an example of him because flares and smoke bombs are starting to creep into the league abit to much for their liking.

Are smoke bombs dangerous, honestly don’t know, they look incredible and only add to the atmosphere, if they aren’t dangerous some bright spark in the commercial dept in the PL would do well to hand them out.

Happened as he was leaving the field of play. At that point, the ref is still in charge which is why you still see red cards and bans if there are scraps after the final whistle.

Just because police are involved, doesn't mean its nothing to do with football.
Im just saying, 1 was on the field of play, 1 wasnt.

The FA is investigating Richarlison, the Police are investigating Ronaldo, the FA has to act before we next play, so there will be a quick turnaround, police investigations usually take months/years.

Status
Not open for further replies.